Prayed for husband for 4yrs

• I'm now as I write this a newly single woman. I made a concious decision 4 years ago, to pray and to become celibant upon finding my to be husband. July 23rd of 2010. I met him, his name is John. We went on our first date 7/28/10. Wonderful, magically....I knew that he was he one....Until things started to drascially fall apart, about 2 month into our relationship. He lied to me and I found out by the woman presenting herself...he was seeing someone else along with me. He decided that he wanted to be with me, so we continued the relationship. It became more and more stormy..we took several breaks (all induced by him). We came back together with the same problems. He cheated on me during one of our breaks (it was only 3 day break) I slowly took him back. Well nothing ever seem to move forward, our biggest issues, beside the cheating-was he would never call me through out the day to see how I was. Long story short. I broke up with him 5.13.11, it was the end. He accepted it, he just let me go without even trying to get me back. Was this relationship just doomed from the begining? Am I horribly at fault for "trying" to make it work? Now the feelings that I'm left with, hurt like hell....

• Hi Sweetcaramel,

Welcome I see that your are new to tarot...I don't believe any relationship to start will be doomed.Of course its not your fault to want to make a relationship work, Never mind someone cheating on you, relationships are hard to begin with. My opinion is that I think J was sort of honored that he had caught your heart seeing how you had been celibate for 4 years(sp) mistake possible hehe. You probably thought this was the one and you really wanted to make it work, but lessons had to be learned,just don't give up on love because of a fool that couldn't keep his hands to only one woman...You were probably also lonely, it was a long time to be out of the dating scene, so hang in there and try to heal your heart...You will find someone who will value you for you. Plus I'm sure you have grown allot while being on your own.

Take care

I also spotted you on another thread I hope you will be able to join us on this upcoming sunday.

Love and Light

sheila

• ;-(

nothing is ever doomed from the outset... sometimes things just happen....

and i truely believe that it makes us stronger when we are faced with trials such as this helps to understand ourselves better what we want for ourselves etc....lessons perhaps....

x x hugs x x

he could just have been removed from your life without any big drama now....to make way for some one than can make you happier and vice versa x

it does get easier slowly but i can relate to what you're feeling now its like you've had your heart ripped out...

but in time you begin to see perhaps he wasn't that great after all...

i much like you... was hurt a few months ago...and i must admit i did think of this person today...we are now totally estranged no contact...

but i dunno i am now of the thinking tha i tried too hard to make things work....i should have walked away when i first sensed something fishy...

but i guess its kind of sticking to an internal promise or sense of loyalty...

it'll get easier...

i just hope you don't make the same mistake as me and take an initiative to contact him...

hmmm it just hurts more ...

huge hugs x