Mercury Direct?

• Having been born under Pluto retrograde and not knowing anything else, Mercury retrograde has come to my attention due to recent problems. They tell you that communication can be fouled up in these mercifully short times. But what about long term commitments, I am curious if I got married last year during a retro. Does any one know where to find a past calender of Mercurys activities. Not that I am going to get a divorce but it will clarify things for me and I will know how to deal with them.

• I would do a keyword search on mercury in retrograde. I am not expert on this topic by any means but how I understand mercury in retrograde is a time for people to reflect, revisit past situations and yes there is missed communication, electronic things messing up.

• I was hoping not to have to go that way, but I guess if I really want to know... I will. Thank you

• Hi Jazzed,

I dunno---guess now you "gotta know!"

Damn Mercury retrograde!!! It screws things up, and makes us all start questioning...

Truly "mental" weirdness!?! Might be best left unexplored, but-now you "gots to know!"

Good Luck fellow humanoid,

Lisa 😛

• Well, thank goodness, this last retrograde is over (once again). Aside from what I've read here, I did my chart & had it checked by a friend, reliable in this area. Albeit, Mercury doesn't show up as influential in the chart done here, it is also the ruler of the day --Wēdnes dæg is like the Old Norse Oðinsdagr ("Odin's day"), which is an early translation of the Latin dies Mercurii ("Mercury's day"), and reflects the widespread association of Woden with Mercury going back to Tacitus.), & ruler of the week… in my Taurus chart.

For a long time when things went wrong, communications, schedules, missed or went whacky, i'd scratch my head. Almost always, out of somewhere I would find out that mercury was in retrograde. Somewhere I would not expect an astrological person someone would out of the blue turn around & say "well, mercury's in retrograde."

I caught that this was gonna happen here during the last on. This one was a doozie in the middel of intricate, unfamiliar, negotiations At least I knew it was comin up, it may hae take a large toll on frienships through muddled communication that may have caused lost friendship with others who had no idea what's going on

It happens too often for me.