Future Insight for a Birthday Boy : )

• Yesterday on May 13th was my 23rd birthday, and naturally, I spent it considering what the future could have in store for me and how the choices i make set the stage for the rest of my life.

Is there anyboody who could offer a reading on what the future has in store for me? I would be VERY grateful to anybody willing. I am in an in-between stage when it comes to my life. I have to decide my school major very soon and i have no idea what to choose. I am also considering moving out because I am unsatisfied where I am living now. I'm actually unsatisfied with a lot of things in my life right now. I may even describe my life as a desert phase now...

Again, i'd be grateful to anybody taking the time to do a reading. Thank you.

Bryan Mora

Birthday is May 13, 1988.

• According to your numerology, 2011 is a year that wants to expand your life and draw opportunity to your awareness. It brings increased activity and a strong desire to express yourself. Enthusiasm moves into the picture. You may find yourself quite busy with more social interaction. Seeds can be planted in the hearts and minds of those around you. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most as joy is a key ingredient in the inherent energies of 2011.

Expansion, personal growth and creativity are really highlighted this year for you. It is a time where expression and creative and artistic talents play center stage. If you are an entrepreneur, this may very well be a time of much greater visibility and growth for you and your business. It’s a very social year as well and lucky for you your natural charm is at its peak. You will attract people to you like a magnet. No matter what you are doing or what career path you are on, you will find yourself drawn to opportunities that will allow for more creative expression. These pursuits stimulate you and you’re likely to be inspired by all forms of expression including dancing, public speaking, painting, writing, performing, and even media relations. When it comes to your own self-marketing, this is a great time to create a new strategy that you may have been putting off or you thought was too “out there” to share. During this period you will find yourself saying, “It’s more important to express myself and falter than it is to hold it all in and be safe.” However, what accompanies creative and 'no holds barred' expressions are often feelings of vulnerability and doubt. As you consciously step onto center stage more and express more of who you are, then you leave yourself open to more criticism. You may experience some significant highs and lows as you navigate the growth that occurs this year. It’s important to just have fun with whatever way you choose to express yourself and resist the temptation to monitor other’s opinions and get so attached to what others think that you allow it take you out. More than any other year you will be interested in entertaining and being entertained. You will find yourself with many opportunities to meet new and exciting people who will inspire you in new ways and introduce you to new ideas that will light a fire in your belly.

You may face a few challenges this year also.

1. Scattering your energies. This will be a year of new people, new ideas and exciting opportunities. It’s important to keep focused on your vision and not allow yourself to scatter yourself and flit about hopping from thing to thing in search of the one right answer. You have a rare opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the forefront but in order to do so you must practice discipline and focus.

2. Getting caught up in the thrill of the endgame. You feel a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism this year and it may cause you to speed up your projects when they actually need more time to develop. You can’t get to point Z from point A in one step so unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration, you may find yourself at the end of the year with entirely too many incompletions. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new.

3. Caring too much what others think. You can’t move from your heart when you’re monitoring other people’s heads!

In general, this is a magical year for relationships and it can be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals.This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. (A good year for aspiring politicians!) It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

Look for ways to contribute and interact in the world by becoming an example of your personal mission. This is a time for the sharing yourself with others. You are meant to extend your unique expression more into the world. Network with others in areas where you have interests. You never know where the contacts you make will lead you. Be positive and optimistic as you plant seeds for your future. Join a club or take a class. Co-mingle with others and make new friends. Improve your social life. Find ways to fill yourself with inspiration. Add some pleasure to your life, especially if you have been lacking this type of nurturing energy. Find new ways to express yourself or further develop your creativity. There are many things you can do. Here are some possibilities to stimulate your imagination: Audiotape your voice by reading a story or singing a song. Write a poem, story, or even a series of stories. Dabble in art; perhaps make a collage. Listen to some new kinds of music. Take a voice class. Join a group where you can practice public speaking. Basically, find fun and enjoyable ways to express yourself that bring new levels of confidence. Share your enthusiasm. We all have something that interests us that we like to share with others. Teach someone something you are good at or enjoy doing. It is important to reach out into the world and share yourself in 2011. Look for ways that abundance is expressed in your life. Since 2011 wants to expand your sense of possibility, nature is a natural teacher. Time spent outdoors or with animals will decrease your stress and increase your creativity. This year's expressive expansion will help you build a solid foundation in 2012 for a lot of hard work, effort, determination and steady progress. This is a time to explore new possibilities and opportunities in preparation for next year's practicality, knuckling-down, and slow but steady progress.

Your particular profile shows you have a powerful mind, often bordering on genius, and you can use it to create wealth through service, to step forward in positions of benign leadership and authority in your family, community or for example in areas of industry or politics. You would make an excellent inventor, innovator, or writer - you excel in any field in which a brililant and curious mind has free rein. You do need your own private office or space since you work well alone and enjoy projects that involve discovering and carrying out a vision where the work is done in private (such as research or library/ computer work). You would make a fantastic craftsperson, performer, artist, or musician - bringing your private dream to others. You would be a great promoter or agent, since you are so good at 'behind the scenes' activities. You also have an inherent gift for noticing pertinent details and analysing the significance of information, and combined with your innate practicality, this can help you to manifest your dreams. Even if you work in a regular job, you need to allow yourself ample time for solitude and reflection. Many with your profile become philanthropists, sharing their wealth and influence in the service of a humanitarian cause. Money will be one of the central themes of your life. Most commonly, people with your profile pull themselves up by their own bootstraps; among them are many self-made millionaires.

To be truly successful in this life, you must turn away from any rigid physical and material planning and refocus on the larger, spiritual vision. Your tendency towards a compulsive need for order can lead into an unending search for a perfection that doesn't exist on earth. Life and other people are never in a static state of perfect order long enough for you to feel secure, and your expectations can lead to continual tension and anxiety. Because life is never ideal enough for you to let go of control, you end up continually postponing trust and joy. Since circumstances and people can never be 'perfect' enough for you to act, just get in there and start doing instead of waiting around and worrying. The Universe's plan for you is way better than anything you could come up with.

• Wow! That is amazing. Thank you so much Captain for taking the time to do this.

Looks like i should reach for the stars and go for my dreams, huh.

Again, thank you for the incredible insight and I hope you have a blessed 2011. Take care!

-Bryan,

• Oh yes - become an 'astronaut', Bryan, and shoot for the stars!