THE TAROT LEARNING CIRCLE

• Thank You LLop

That was so awesome so some of the cards I did have some of the same ideas you talked about but was not sure if I was right or not. But I think that is what I do I second guess myself and I probably need to stop the second guessing.

Thanks so much

Happy Holidays Illona

• Scully are you feeling the need for peace and quiet lately? I feel as if you just want to be alone and withdraw into yourself with the 4 of swords in the inner emtions position ?

With the 2 of cups do you have a fear of getting involved in a new relationship ? This is how i interpret it but i could be wrong

Are you being yourself with the knight of wands , are you spontaneous? Are taking risks ? if not you need to , this knight also loves an adventure and challenges . Have you done any of those two things in your life recently?

I hope this helps and i would love it if you could help me interpret a reading on this thread when i get chance to do one . As we can all learn from each other .

Love and light Mags xx

• Your very Welcome IIIlona . I also hope you will help me interpret a reading sometime .

Love and light Mags xx

• Just popping in to say hello and wish all a Healthy and Prosperous New Year! 🙂

• Hi LLOP,

Thank you very much, i feel you have hit the nail on the head there.

I have been doing a lot of inner work and been through a bit of tough time.. so that's exactly what i been doing resting and chill, try to de clutter my mind too,, finally working very well.

Im really not bothered at the moment about relationships and men.. it going to take a while, and someone special,,, my fear im going to keep being reminded of that certain guy who played me.. so i guess it right,

I haven't really been doing anything adventurous,, for long while, i felt so bogged down by the emotional truth seeking, i forgot all else,,

Im know doing something about that .. i like adventure , that real side of me will come to the fore.

Yes i will be happy too,,

Love light Scully

• Im so glad you could relate Scully , can i ask you where did you get that reading from ? It was a nice quick and easy one to do, i also have a realtionship one like it as they are exaxclty what i need to do, as i dont have much time interpreting celtic crosses and everything else and especially not with the kids on holidays .

• Thanks Poetic , i hope 2012 is a better year for all of us 🙂

• Hi LLOP

I done that for me on my Tarots in my thread , Learning Tarot.

I been working a lot with Astra, if you like take a look.

Scully

• Beautiful Butterfly!

• Thanks poetic ,

Yes i have seen that thread Scully ., thats great you have someone who is helping you .

• Hey, LLOP

We can help each other too?

Scully

• Thanks Scully that would be great .

• Happy New Year to LivingonaPrayer

I would love to help with a reading just remember I am not good at all with the cards.

I am really trying to learn to do them like you guys do. I hope that everybody has a awesome

New Year and this is going to be the best year for everybody

• Thanks IIIlona same to you , i hope all your wishes and dreams come true

Love and light Mags xx

• Hiya, LLOP

I have been tracking my order for tarot revealed and master-class, i found it has not gone through , at least i didn't get charged for them. Today i have re-ordered them, oh well i cant wait as i feel this help me more, then i will get back into it.

Scully

• Hi Scully,

where did you order them from ?

• 🙂 Just saying hello and have a good weekend Mags!

• Hi LLOP

I ordered them from Amazon.com

• LLOP

They have arrived at last, I will look through when i have a bit of time too.

Scully