JOIN TOGETHER TO SEND OUT LOVE AND ENERGY?

• That's cool tooter, i am glad things are doing well for you, I was wondering if you changed your email, as i sent you a message, Just thought to ask, if you didn't receive it.

hope you have a great rest of the week if we don't here from you, Hopefully will be able to take part this sunday, if i am not doing anything this weekend.

Love Bee Xx

• TOOTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HAHA,

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU WE HAVE NOW MOVED THE THREAD TO THE LINK BELOW

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14011&page=3&replies=23

LOVE AND LIGHT BRO

SHEE

• Sorry i haven't been responding much with working it really feels good but is killing me LoL this old man sure feels old ,but i will get back in shape hopefully but i am enjoying it and its nice to work with people who respect you knowledge and they are older than me so i am the baby of the bunch till yesterday and they hired a 19 year old to be our gofer and he sure makes a difference but i think he thinks we are crazy LOL but he is sure a worker its good to be able to teach someone who is willing to learn but we all are pushing him to be sure and stay in collage .

But today was a good day but when i got back from eating supper its just like bam it hits and i am down for no reason so my emotions are still going up and down and i am having a lot of headaches but i will try writing more when i can Love Tooter

• Hey tooter. sounds like your doing good, though don't forget we are on the other thread at the moment, so join us as my journey posted the link above on Sunday, Hope you got my email, As was not sure weather you had changed it or not, Its good to see that your working again, and that your doing good. Speak soon Love Bee Xx