My Thoughts on Relationship Compatibility

• I just want to give my opinion on the relationship compatiliblity of signs that are supposed to work well together. While I believe signs can help us to better understand what type of person is a good match for us, I think it still requires two loving, compassionate, understanding, forgiving, loyal, self-aware individuals to make a relationship work. And unfortunately I don't think our signs can determine any of these qualities.

I believe that two completely opposite signs who possess these qualities have a better chance of working than two extremely compatible signs who don't possess these qualities. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the character and qualities of a person are much more important than their zodiac sign. In my opinion all signs can possess these qualities. I have read that some signs are more loyal than others, I don't believe that loyalty can be determined by our signs. There are many cheaters throughout the zodiac and if you don't believe me, google a particular sign with the word cheater and see what comes up.

What do you think?

• Cancerman276:

I totally agree but my male Cancer friend is so different from other men I've met. He's very understanding, sensitive, thoughtful, & nurturing. I've only met one other man that's nurturing. This trait is not found in the average man. Plus, sex w/ my Cancer lover is more intense than it ever was with my ex!

• Cancerman276, I do agree with you. For example my first husband is a Taurus. My most recent bf is not only a Taurus but has the same birthday as the first H (there is just a 10 yr age difference). They are two completely different people though, from sex to work ethic to hobbies etc.

My .02 🙂

YD

• Cancerman276,

I agree. Just because two signs are compatible, doesn't mean it will work out.

It depends on a variety of factors, including if the person is living on the positive or negative side of their respective signs.

When it comes to Astrology or Numerology there are many factors to consider other than just their zodiac sign or lifepath number. While it is a good starting point, it cannot be the end all be all.

Like how you said though, most importantly is the love, compassion, and heart that two people share. This is what truly makes a relationship.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Hello Cancerman276,

I agree with your perspective, although Astrology does in fact play a role, it is not, as Markie808 says, "the end all be all". I particularly like the statement you make...."I think it still requires two loving, compassionate, understanding, forgiving, loyal, self-aware individuals to make a relationship work".... So true!

Also, HAVE to AGREE with Taura13 concerning the particular qualities/differences, she mentions, in Cancer Men compared to other male signs. Cancer 'own' it, hands down! 🙂

Love and Light surround you ,

TT

• TheTransformed

"Also, HAVE to AGREE with Taura13 concerning the particular qualities/differences, she mentions, in Cancer Men compared to other male signs. Cancer 'own' it, hands down! :)"

Thanks for making me feel special! 🙂