Karmic Debt

• I wanted to start and teach everyone the power of numbers.

Numerology and Astrology are closely related, as each number corresponds to a planet.

In this post I wanted to teach you all about Karmic Debt Numbers, and what they are all about.

There are several Karmic Debt numbers 13, 14, 16, and (sometimes) 19.

Today we will talk about the number 14.

In numerology 14 is known as a Karmic Debt number. A Karmic debt means that you are forced to compensate for deeds that were done in a former life. Whether the karmic debt is seen in a cycle you are in, or featured prominently in your chart, know that it always has the same meaning.

The 14 Karmic Debt is from a previous lifetime during which human freedom has been abused. The 14 also stands for temperance. With the number 14 one is forced to adapt to the ever seasonal changes of this number. Notice that the root number is 5, 1+4=5.

The key word for the number 5 is change. When someone has the number 14 in their chart, they don’t know why they do some of the things that they do. Rational thinking does not rule, but impulse does. The number 14 seeks balance, harmony, order, and stability. However it has difficulty doing that.

The number 14 does not know how to sync itself with the universe. Mental and emotional stability must be attained, or they will suffer constant changing fortunes in their external environment.

If one has the 14 in their chart, you may see that there is an overindulgence of drugs, alcohol, shopping, casual sex, preference for illicit affairs, restlessness, and impatience. The number 14 loves to party and well just have a good ole time. In order to avoid this fate, one must be strong and have commitment. Commitment to self, and commitment to goals.

This commitment must be strong, as the individual must hold steadfast. One must be ready for everything that comes their way, both good and bad. Keep in mind many opportunities come to those with a 14 in their chart, however, due to their reckless behavior, these opportunities can sometimes be squandered.

The 14 will enjoy life, and can enjoy it to its fullest potential, but not without self-discipline. So if you have a 14 in your chart, or are experiencing a Karmic Debt 14 Cycle, know that you must stay mentally strong, stick to your goals and morals, and buckle up, it may be a bumpy ride.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

Markie808, blessings for offering this service.

julianna

loving silver wings

• Thank you Markie.

I will be awaiting #13 lessons.

• Wow, good stuff! I know someone with this KD as their Heart's Desire. Thank you for sharing!

• Thanx for sending me here IBeleive

I'm not very happy that this #14 is one of my numbers. Reading above "The number 14 loves to party and well just have a good ole time"......LMAO! You are sooooo right. That is not my everyday life, but when my kids are with their dad on Saturday nights~WHEW! Talk about fun. "I" don't consider it overindulgence because I don't take it to a level where my mind is not thinking straight. But others (conservative ones) might disagree~darn. And...." Mental and emotional stability must be attained". I now see why it was chosen for me to have the parents, step parents, and childhood that I did.

Ugghhh! Just more work. I really thought it was all a part of my great Aquarian personality πŸ˜‰

• Aqua,

I understand, I feel the same way about my 13 but looking on the bright side look at it as paying off a debt. So everyday you are getting closer to being finished with it.

Yeah doesn't really help much now that I think about it.LOL.

Blessings

• Hi Markie,

Just popping in to gain some more incite:) Thanks again for everything Markie

love and light

Sheila

@Aqua and IBeleive lol.

love and light

Namaste

Sheila

• Hey MyJourney,

Was out for awhile...computer issues.

Thanks for the email. πŸ™‚

Hope you are doing well!

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Great topic. I wonder what my debt is, as i feel ive paid more than my dues in this here life. i doubt any of my lives has been fully free of paying dues so to say.

cwb

• Markie u follow the phythagorean method?

• Manojj,

I incorporate both the Pythagorean and Chaldean methods in my work.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Thank you again for the link to this forum! πŸ™‚ It was very helpful!

If it's alright to ask, do you have any readings or insight on someone with

Birth force number 7

Destiny number 1

Personality number 5

and Soul surge number 5

• Weevil,

I would have to see the entire name and birth date to give you insight.

Quick look the person has it a little more together, as all the numbers are in the same concord.

Life number 7 indicates an inquisitive nature, knowledge seeker, private, and possibly spiritually inclined in some capacity.

Destiny number 1 would say that in order for them to reach their fullest potential they must stand on their own two feet, be responsible, take the road less traveled, be their own person, trust in themselves, and above all demonstrate leadership qualities.

Personality number 5 ( I don't elaborate or deal too much with the personality numbers, what I find that is the day of birth of someone gives much more information than the personality number )

Soul Number 5 does indicate that the person truly wants to be free, and be able to fundamentally do their "thing." Sometimes they want to be free of restrictions, chains, responsibilities that hold them down, but are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. This soul number wants to be able to travel, move, go to foreign lands, meet different people, be in the know, try different things, etc.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• This post is deleted!

• Hi LoversCancer,

Numbers 13, 14, 16, and 19 are called Karmic Debt numbers in Pythagorean Numerology.

The number 15 isn't a karmic debt number, at least not in the types of numerology that I study.

The number 15 is a materialistic number, and actually gives one good fortune, wealth, and popularity.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• This post is deleted!

• LoversCancer,

Since you have been studying numerology for sometime, then you would know there is a positive and negative side to every number. There is no good or bad number, it depends on the individual, how they react to the given situation and energy that the number vibrates to.

It also depends on what type of numerology you are studying. Example Pythagorean numerology says that the number 19 is a karmic debt number. Chaldean numerology calls this "the prince of heaven."

There are many avenues to consider. Also to consider that "one number" does not totally make a person or situation. Since we have several factors, and numbers influencing us, you have to take that into consideration as well.

I'm glad you have an interest in numerology, and wish you continued success in it.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• This post is deleted!