Hold on or let go?

• There is a guy that I am attracted to and our interactions have been odd for the past 6 months. One week he will be quite open and friendly, the next he will not talk to me, but will still pay a great deal of attention to what I am doing, or will pass very near to me when walking by. I get such mixed signals. He seems like a very smart and intelligent person. I recently sent him a casual message online that he has not responded to at all, when he usually answers in an hour or two. Could someone give me a reading on whether there is still any potential here, or should I try to move on? He is a Taurus and I am a Cancer, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

• Well, I know Taurus men usually like to be the ones who does all the 'chasing', so to speak. He may feel you are being too pushy, even if you thought your message was casual. They like their women very feminine and non-aggressive. It's old-fashioned, I know, but that's how they are! Also he is less comfortable with his emotions than you are, so in any situation where feelings are involved, he will need time and space to sort out how he really feels. When interested in forming a relationship, he takes things quite slowly, demonstrating an incredible amount of patience to adequately evaluate whether a woman is the right one to grow old with. It's vitally important to him that he makes the right choice. A Taurus male normally finds himself unable to truly open up about his emotions until he feels that it is safe to do so. One thing he will like about you is your domestic efficiency as he likes to have a comfortable calm stable home to return to after a hard day's work.

• ok thank you. That is what I was thinking was happening. It is nice to get confirmation. I have decided to back off for now, and maybe he will feel more comfortable again.