Hanswolfgang - May I have a reading please?

• This post is deleted!

• not at all..............more confused than anything. I think I am going to walk away

• doeyeyedpisces,

I need to know if I should hold on or let go...: hold on.

Keep this melon growing in the shade.

It is a blessing from heaven.

• everyone else tells me to let go, and I read that melons don't grow well in the shade...

• doeyeyedpisces,

in moments of happiness we move closer to the body; hence it is not surprising that a seeker of happiness becomes a materialist. It is also not surprising if a person who is continuously seeking happiness believes herself to be nothing more than her body, because in happy times she begins to exist like a green coconut instead of a dry one -- the distance between her and her body continues to narrow down.

• I usually get "part' of what you say...but I have to say, ya lost me 🙂

• doeyeyedpisces,

emphatically make it clear that you are nobody special. This has to be done in the beginning, and this has to be carried on. You just remain an elder, who has gone a few steps ahead; otherwise you will not be able to help people.

• ok. thx 🙂

• emphatically make it clear that you are nobody special.

Oh baby, I am ALL special 🙂

• doeyeyedpisces,

one evening in a bar in New York, a woman with a nasal, raspy voice was singing, "My Old Virginia Home."

An old man in the corner bowed his head and wept quietly. A lady leaned over to him and whispered, "Excuse me, but are you a Virginian?"

"No, lady," said the man, "I am a musician."

• LOL cute 🙂

• I have some questions for you Hans:

So after my corresponding to Mike, does he love me now?

Will he ever contact me?

Is it time for me to finally let go?

Why have I had such a hard time accepting that we will never be together?

And on an unrelated matter, Will I pass my Physcis final exam on Friday?

thx 🙂

• bump

• doeyeyedpisces,

bump for you too:

So after my corresponding to Mike, does he love me now? No.

Will he ever contact me? Yes.

Is it time for me to finally let go? No.

Why have I had such a hard time accepting that we will never be together? Because you travelled in company.

Will I pass my Physcis final exam on Friday? Yes.

Is it the right hour for you to take this dangerous path and to go to men, whom you know perfectly well are deaf and blind and are not going to see any truth, and are not going to listen about any truth? Is it time for you? Has your hour come? Is it the noontide you have been waiting for? If the hour has come then you will take the challenge and you will go to men.

• Why have I had such a hard time accepting that we will never be together? Because you travelled in company.

Can you explain your answer?

Will I pass my Physcis final exam on Friday? Yes.

Well, then I had better stop screwing off and start studying 🙂

And about going to men, I don't quite understand all of that. If I re-read it, perhaps you mean if I go to that one particular man, Mike, and he won't see and won't hear won't admit what he feels...then what is the purpose? If that is the answer, then I am not ready to go to men.

• doeyeyedpisces,

can you explain your answer? The old is like the compost heap, full of rich experiences from which new forms emerge.

then what is the purpose? to be laughed at or to be crucified, but you will deliver the message that existence itself has given to you.

It is exactly like a lamp. When the oil is gone, sooner or later the flame is also gone and then there is darkness. Then you simply go on repeating something which was there and is no more there. You go on elaborating, decorating, interpreting, commenting, and the bulk grows.

• then what is the purpose? to be laughed at or to be crucified, but you will deliver the message that existence itself has given to you.

um, I cant handle either of those outcomes...so I will just say nothing. I will focus on Physics...and my life...and the wonderful people that God has put in my path. Both in my real life and on these boards where I have met so many compassionate giving people. You being one of them. Vielen Dank~

• doeyeyedpisces,

gern geschehen.

Exactly in the same way understanding comes -- suddenly it is there, and suddenly it is gone. One has to be tremendously alert, only then is there a meeting with tao. Otherwise understanding comes again and again but you are asleep, and by the time you are awake it has gone. It is just like a breeze.

• I passed my Physics exam... yay! Passed the class and now have my degree~

• When I passed my matriculation exams, my whole family was in a great turmoil, because they all wanted... somebody wanted me to be a doctor, somebody wanted me to be a scientist, somebody wanted me to be an engineer -- because these are respectable jobs, paying jobs. You become rich, you become well-known, you are honored. But I said, "I am going to study philosophy."