Am i wrong to want to talk to my boyfriend on aq daily basis

• Ok so i have this boyfriend right now were not living together actually in the process of getting back together. He's in arizona and im here in cali, i understand he works has things to do but he gets home about 3pm. ok so he has all this time to relax shower eat visit with his brother whatever he wants, well it seems that he thinks it;s ok not to answer my calls or txts doesn't even return calls half the time. i have explained to him i look forward to hearing his voice just talking to him and how it upsets me when he never answers his phone. so then he will go on this kick where he wont call or answer me for 5 or 6 days which by them im furious..he uses the excuse he's stressed things are going well so he shuts down, well i tell him that's not the time to be shutting me out making me upset to add to his stress, well no sooner that i tell im how it makes me feel when he does this like 2 or 3 days later does the same freaking thing..please tell me if im out of line...

• I don't think it's wrong to want to speak to your boyfriend on a daily basis especially if he's far away just a goodnight etc... Would be enough even if it's Few minutes. But men don't always feel like that If they have a lot on.....

I think it's best to stay calm especially considering you have just got back together it's still fragile ground.

Hoping things work out for you

X

• I think you should relax and find things to occupy your time. Hobbies, exercise to ease you being stressful, etc. Seriously Saggrl68! what is there to talk about everyday? To me it would be an indication that you have trust or codependent issues! Let a few days pass, allow him a chance to miss you! that way you both will be excited to talk when you do so!! From my perspective men like independent WOMEN!! your actions are not displaying this, your email even carries desperation! Relax Saggrl68, hangout with your girlfriends make him think you have an interesting life, let him wonder......Good Luck...

• I agree with stalker1. Space. Talking to a person every day when you are not building or working on a shared activity in person is like mundane. Time away is good and he seems to be in a transition and wants spece to think clearly about himself and true feelings. It is important for anyone to do that. Its been almost 4 years since I had a boyfriend. I wouldnt mind it at all. I would feel as if he was needy and coedpendent if he desired that much as you ask especially since he is in transition too.

Calm, relax, go with the flow...get a good solid security in yourself with a passionate focus:)

• Well i guess i get the picture..BUT...this seems to be a pattern with him and since it's going on like 16 days now will not answer my txts my calls nothing..im assuming he just needs like a whole lot of time to think about his true feelings, i thought since it was him wanting to get back together he had that time.. but lesson learned for the next relationship..if there is one..i think with my last ex the stuff he put me through then this has made me a lil insecure and yes codependant.. thanks to call for your advice....