Looking in the wrong place???

• I would love some insight to the tarot readings I have gotten. I have had them done 2 x' by different people within the last 6 mons. --- it was mentioned that I will have a younger man coming to me soon.... I have always "seen" myself with someone older or close to my age. Am missing something?? June 25, 1971 2:58 pm. If anyone has any feedback I would love to hear it . Take care all !!!

• Hello cancergirlfromtheheart,

I am not a tarot reader however I believe that since you feel that you will be around a older man or that is your perference, Than you just may meet an older man that is young at heart . Meaning that he will act and think younger than he is which is not always a bad thing.

Shuabby

• Thanks Shuabby!!! --- Not sure, guess I should keep my eyes open just in case. I know what I am looking for and I guess I will have to wait to see, either way, I just hope I don't miss him 🙂

Thanks again

• Maybe you'll fall for someone who isn't your "type". 😛

• OH!! Soliie, hadn't thought about that. HHmmmm. It is going to be interesting to see who shows up and really looking at all the options ;)))

• Sounds like fun. 😉