Am I wrong??? Am I overreacting? Advice Please

• Hello,

Yesterday I had a disagreement with my boyfriend. We had made plans to spend the weekend together. My ex cancel on me and did not stay with our child. At 8 a.m. text ed my boyfriend and let him know about the change of plans and I told him that I still wanted to see him and that I wanted my son involved in our weekend plans. It was not until 2 p.m. that heard from him. He told me that his child was still with him and that his child has made plans to stay with him and invite friends over. His visitation is over at 12.30 and then his ex take over.

So I went from frustrated to furious and text him that I was hurt and angry by his behavior, that I was so mad I not going to call him until next week, To which he responded FIne. Today mother's

i haven't hurt from him not event a text.

What should I do next?

• Yes, you are over-reacting and being unreasonable. You are mad at your boyfriend for doing the same thing you did - having to change plans because of a child. Plans have to be altered where the best interests of children are involved. Don't get mad at your BF for choosing his child over you. It's not about you. Your child and his child will always come first to both of you.

• This post is deleted!

• Barretmorgan, please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page. You will get more responses by having your own thread.

• Captain, thank you for your words of wisdon