To all my Dear Friends from Tooter

• Well it been a while since i have said much its been kinda that old saying if you can not say something good dont say it ,well its been pretty much like that with me lately i had contact with Andrea one day and even the blending and the color changed from orange to purple i ask why and she said we went higher in the realms .But that was over a week ago and my self has been going nuts my emotions are crazy been about ready to throw everything out the window so to speak and have even just about given up on Father and Andrea and all this even thought about drinking .So my life has been crazy and even seeing it in my kids ,but truth has become more pronounced its like i see the truth in everyone and things and its not pretty i just about keep myself in the trailer .

So for those who are going threw this crazyness your not by yourself i wish i could tell you it will get better but i can not cause i do not know .I know it feels right now all He*LL is breaking louse in the higher realms why i do not know i have had no contact with my guides ,but i feel like there are forces working against us in all kinds of ways and that i also feel something is fixing to change big time and i have no ideal what but i sure dont feel it is going to be good i dont know and that is driving me nuts and for 3 weeks or more i have been questioning everything .

I can not and will not be leave Father has brought me this far and shown me all the things i have seen and experienced to say these things are not going to happen its like everything in the world is being brought against me to doubt the things i have experienced and be leaved in h*ell i dont need any help in that i wonder all the time but i be leave in Truth and Love .

Words can deceive the mind can deceive you others can deceive you ,but the Heart is true be leave from your Heart seek your Heart for guidance and ask Father for endurance to withstand the forces coming against you and let your Heart guide you to what you know is the Truth have faith in the Truth and Love you know in your Heart together as one ,one mind with many Hearts .

I wish i could tell you more but i just do not know at this time and i see a darkness all around me and i am trying my best to stay in the light and my Heart is the only thing keeping me there and knowing i am not by myself and i will be praying for you with all my Love Tooter

• Tooter, know that i am here too if you need me, do remember you have my email too, lots of things going on with me also, that i am trying to understand, But Just letting you know i am thankful for your messages, even as you question your own thoughts and beliefs, I am sure everyone does at some point, I havent said that much here either, but everyone knows, and misses you being around, so i hope you know i have been thinking of you, as i think of everyone here. There is a lot of strange things happening, and i guess its good to let it all out to someone at some stage, even if it is just here. Love you tooter, and have a song to share. Love N Hugs Bee Xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg48k6vS5gE&feature=related- I think you may like him, but i dunno, tell me what you think. 🙂 I love his songs. Bee Xx

• My Dear Bro, so good to see you here on the threads...reach out and all your family will be here, your sister shee is right beside you lifting you high into the care of your Angels, God and our beautiful Universe, which i am proud to stand beside you as others are also tooter...I need a nickname for you lol...

Your absolutely right, i agree with some dark forces playing with those who have love in their hearts for others, but if we as light workers, Empaths, readers, loving people etc. can join together in a sea of beautiful light we will get through this together...I believe its in each of us to share that light not only for us but for others always, today and forever...

So as I sign off Bro, grab on to sister shees hands and lets work together to create beautiful light to spread into each and everyone of us...

You have been a huge part of my spiritual growth Del, and I am so grateful for you and Tarot for allowing these posts, we would have never met if it wasn't for tarot.

So thank you tarot dot com, you have given me so many frienships through cyber world and to learn about true compassion,love,wisdom,laughter,tears.spiritual growth,unconditional love, to be selfless,to open up and to allow others to help me, love me, guide me etc...

You have also helped to bring my Brother Tooter into my life...so thank you Tarot and a GIGANTIC THANK YOU, TO YOU BRO DEL AKA TOOTER...

LOVE,LIGHT,HOPE,LAUGHTER,HEALING,ANSWERS ETC.

NAMASTE DEL

SHEILA

• You know sometimes we think its just words own a computer just names people we probably wont ever see but when they bring tears to your eyes and your Heart hurts for them and you want the best for them and for them to find happiness in their life and when they can bring a smile to you when you need it most they have become more than words on a computer they become your friends and some even adopt you as a grand paw now how great is that . Sometimes i forget where my great strength is and that is in my friends and its nice to know i can share my ups and downs with my friends no matter how crazy it is or gets and right now is some of them crazy times and yes we all need each other something i forget or think it doesn't matter but it does LOve Ya Tooter

• What the world needs now is love, sweet love

It's the only thing that there's just too little of

What the world needs now is love, sweet love,

No not just for some but for everyone.

Lord, we don't need another mountain,

There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb

There are oceans and rivers enough to cross,

Enough to last till the end of time.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love

No, not just for some but for everyone.

Lord, we don't need another meadow

There are cornfields and wheat fields enough to grow

There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine

Oh listen, lord, if you want to know.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love

No, not just for some but for everyone.

No, not just for some, oh, but just for everyone.

• Bee i tried to get that song to come up but it didn't just brings up utube but thanks for thinking of me Love Ya Tooter

• Love Ya

• you to bro,

helllllllllllllllllllllllo little bee bee

love shee shee

• hey tooter, love you too, and i hope this one works, picked a different one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhKzNrA4n48&feature=channel_video_title

Let me know if it does. Try this one.

Love you Bee Xx

and hey shee shee, My Journey 🙂

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFLBSyq9YIk&feature=relmfu

woops that one didn''t work no worries tested this one should be fine, there are more of his songs at the side anyway on you tube that i really like, this one should be good too 🙂

Love you Bee Xx

• Okay, so youtube is being weird and not letting me post and of the links properly.

just type in James blunt, Some kind of trouble, and his album cover should come up. 🙂

There are a few good songs of his i like. like SuperStar, and a heart of Gold.

Love you tooter, Big Hugs Bee Xx

• angel bumps,

@Bee i just love James Blunt, I wonder if i could get a reading on him lol....

• I found it Bee but i am having trouble with connection and i am out of time again Love Ya Tooter

• Okay Delbertc, tooter, maybe some other time, you'll like him though, i know i do at the moment especially. and lol My Journey, James blunt is pretty awesome singer, I guess i find his songs entirely catching. speacially his most recent new ones. Love n hugs Bee Xx

• Tooter my love, be strong, You are the one you have been waiting for, sending love, light and special prayers for you, surround yourself in white light and ask Father to send Golden Protective Rays around you, you can also envision Arch Angel Michaels Blue Vest of protection on you and his Shield. Here is a powerful Prayer of Protection:

I CALL ON THE LIGHT OF ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TO EMPOWER THE CENTER OF MY BEING WITH GOLDEN LIGHT. BRING TO ME YOUR SHIELD OF STRENGTH, COURAGE AND PROTECTION, SO I MAY STAND AS MY MOST EMPOWERED SELF DURING THIS TIME OF CHANGE. SURROUND ME IN RIGHTS OF GOLDEN LIGHT, ALIGNED FROM HEAVEN TO ERTH AND CENTERED IN PEACE, HARMONY AND DIVINE LOVE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GRACE AND PROTECTION IN MY LIFE. I THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT YOU BRING TO ALL BEINGS AND TO THE EARTH AT THIS TIME. SO BE IT. BE IT SO. AMEN.

• Hugs Tooter I so agree with all you have written.

xPaddi

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• LOVE YOU AND AM WITH YOU IN LIGHT TOOTER.

• "let man see the colors before the sun rises and before the sun sets every day to remind them of the day Truth came too the whole World and to remember this time and to tell the story from generation to generation never to forget again."

Oh man, that's biblical. Words you cannot forget. Well, the colors are red and orange, my friend. The color of blood, battle, the color of fire. It has started. No one said the road to ascension was going to be an easy one. But where is the enemy i wonder ? Where is the Deceiver ? Hmmmm...