PisceanHealer

• Hi Pisceanhealer

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to reach out to you to say hi. I wanted to see what a snake means in a dream or vision. The only two things I remember were a dream catcher and a snake. You are much more well versed in this area than myself. I have undergoing a major transformation of some sort. Not sure if that helps.

Love and light,

Greystar

• 🙂

• Hello Greystar,

Sorry I missed this (and thank you Poetic for bumping it). Snake symbolizes a major transformation as it sheds it's old skin to make room for the new one to grow. It's symbolically the death of old ways that no longer serve us.

You are being asked to pay attention to your dreams at this point. "Catch" them by writing them down so you can interpret them. If you are so inclined, surround yourself with images of Snake, particularly the type that came to you in your dream, she will help you on this part of your journey.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

love & light to you,

Marc

• Thank you so much Marc. I feel like I am definitely going through a transformation and journey of some sort. The night I saw this, I also saw a dream catcher. What would this mean also? I feel like I am receiving this in multiple routes right now if that makes sense. Please also feel free to contact me anytime. Poetic or Paddi could help with this.

Love and light,

Melisa

• oh sorry I will mail PH your email today!

• Not a problem Paddi. I have been really busy with this transformation and catching up housework lately.

Love and light,

Greystar

• Sorry for the late reply again.

Traditionally a dream catcher is a protective device hung near the place where you sleep in order to catch "bad" dreams. For you to be dreaming of one may suggest that you are protected in every possible way. In life and in your dreams. Essentially you have nothing to worry about.

As I said, it could also mean for you to literally "catch" your dreams. Write them down in a journal, interpret them, discern the messages they have for you at this time.

Love & light,

Marc

• Thank you so much for your insight Marc. Please let me know if I can ever help. This helps a lot.

Love and light,

Greystar

• 🙂

• I am a Gemini,and a rabbit.I am wondering about new meanings in an old dream. I recall this dream often, and yet I feel I am missing something,or maybe ready for another level of understanding. Essentially the dream was from childhood @6 years old. I dreamt that I was in a castle with a giant playground. I was safe ,but the only friends I had were older versions of myself,they came and went ,but I had to stay. In the dream I was only 3 years old about to have my fourth birthday soon. An old grey haired magician,also myself, came and reminded me,I loved myself at all ages ,and all forms. Then 1 day he showed up and told me" It is time". We left the castle for the first time ever I saw the outside world,we walked down many paths,into a forest ,then into a tunnel. Inside the tunnel was filthy ,and smelly, we walked until I saw fire in the distance. The fire was magma,and there was a throne beyond the glow. On the throne sat Lucifer, also myself,I walked up to me, and said "I forgive me our sins" He[ I } screamed as old scars ,and sores faded from Lucifers body,health was returned.The magi turned me around ,and led me home,telling me things are {squared now}. I have discovered many truths from this dream ,yet know there is more to learn. I know help is waiting when I ask, and so I ask.I need new insights as I expand my mind,I am inviting U into my personal vortex.Knowing all new insights are for the best, Peace be with you while you feel my signal,and create reflections which will include your own signal. I wait with acceptance as my familiar