Capricorn and Pisces/Aquarius....

• Can anyone give me an insight on the compatibility of these 2 in a relationship.....

• Pisces and Capricorn make a great couple because Pisces is a dreamer and Capricorn is stable and reliable--they are a perfect water/earth match. Capricorn can give Pisces the stability he or she secretly wishes for, and Pisces helps Capricorn to relax and brings him/her spiritual and romantic fulfillment.

In this case, though, the Aquarius aspect may change things in some ways. Aqua's free-spirit and "different" outlook may clash with Capricorn's love for tradition. Also, Aqua will resent if Capricorn tries to interfere with his/her need for freedom. However, both of these signs (like Cap/Pisces) are loyal so they may try to work it out.

In the end, it comes down to which influences are strongest in a person, and that determines what signs they are compatible with. If you can give me the actual dates of birth with the years, I can give you a more detailed reading. Good luck, and best wishes!