Someone read for me please?

• Hello waves New here.

I'm just wondering if it would be at all possible for someone to do a reading for me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Hello Truthe,

Welcome to the forum. You will find sugar and spice and everyone filled with spiritual advice here. I'm Shuabby a clairvoyant reader. What is your question and DOB please.

• Sorry for interrupting...:)

Shubby can you do a reading for me, after Truthe?:)

I'll my question and dob, so if you have time .Thank you

I'm kind of depressed lately so i wandering , when something will change. 7/9/91

• Hello.

Well my DOB is 12-20-1982

Question is about a guy. It's stagnated. I "feel" like there is possibly something there. However he's making no movement. I'm not sure if I should make the first move towards him or just leave it be? Thanks.

• Hello Truthe,

I do feel a delay movement with this fellow, he is dragging his feet because he is at a lose right now in the area of money and finding his nitch in the career area of his life, which means alot to a man and his self esteem. If you can wait it out with him than you could make the first move towards him, but I would have to forewarn you that he may be moodie and unresponsive until he is in a better place.

I always make it a point to leave my clients with something positive to look forward to. In your case I believe that you like people and will seek out companionship in friends and also you will not let the young man in question stop you from persuing and being open to other men that show an interest in you. This summer will be a fun filled one for you as I see a boat and you and friends are on it really enjoying the summertime. You will not be alone for long. Keep those romantic receptors open and you will be rewarded with a fine catch of the sea is what I am given.

Shuabby