A Love Reading For Me??

• Hello can someone please do a love reading for me please.. I'm interested in this guy I'm a libra he is a cancer i'm 10/01/1984 he is 6/26/88 Im trying to figure out if i'm wasting my time or not... He shows interest we connect then he backs off like wtf? haha thanks in advance

• Sure, brookenicole. You know, the Cancer has my same birthday! I can tell you straightaway that June 26th people are very loyal, but hesitate to confide in others, which can make relationships challenging. However, we do open up in time, so try to be patient. You and the Cancer are very compatible; you are both very romantic and would love going out places together. You are both intelligent and hard-working. I see this as a compatible match, and I would not give up right away, if he is showing interest. Cancers are hard to read, especially for level-headed Libras. Try to keep in mind that Cancers are very afraid of getting hurt, and often hesitate in revealing their feelings, even if they are in love. Both Libra and Cancer are signs that seek partnership, although they express it different ways. Once your Cancer feels secure, he will be very loyal, affectionate, and generous. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Thank u very much for Ur response 🙂

• You're welcome! 🙂

• My ex-fiance was born June 26, 1966 and he was not loyal at all...he actually cheated with 8 women at last count.....maybe I just got the exception to the rule

• There is a lot more than JUST the day that has to do with personal characteristics. Your ex-fiance was born in the year of the Horse, and often horse men crave freedom, independence, hate to be told what to do, and sadly have more of a tendency to be unfaithful than other signs. (However, this is certainly not true of all of them, and they also have many positive traits, such as being able to be flexible, outgoing and social, etc.) When looking at personality traits or compatibility, there's always a lot more involved than individual things like Sun sign, day they were born, Chinese sign, planets, etc. You have to look at everything to get a full picture. And I'm very sorry that your fiance was unfaithful. I can do a reading on your past relationship, if you like, or one for you individually now. Best wishes!

• OOO junemoon Im starting to feel our circumstances are going to ruin any chances of this relationship working.. He hates confrontation and I thought I did too but i'm learning about myself. I'm more of a if I have a problem in a relationship I get it out and want to resolve right away.. We had a spat last week and now I can't tell if this just pushed me into friend zone or whats going on.. We talked about how neither of us are mad and all this stuff but he's distant. So I'm just giving him space. It sucks because I really feel like this could be a great potential relationship but at the same time the distance is kind of turning me off... Ps. I'm a Sun in libra moon in capricorn mercury libra venus scorpio and rising taurus... Do you do readings? and was your first response to my question a reading?

• He does have things going on right now he is graduating college next week just started a job is kinda broke right now because he is only going to be getting paid next friday after being a college student.. maybe thats why he seems distant.. idk

• Yes, I do readings. If you can give me your date of birth including the year and his, I can give you a better idea of your compatibility (sorry it took me so long to get back to you). Before I just let you know about general Cancer/Libra compatibility.

As for the situation, I can tell that he mst be feeling overwhelmed. Job stress can be enormous, and that's probably all he can think about at the moment. Congratulate him on graduating college if you haven't already. Also, let him know you're there for him no matter what--this is very important to all Cancers. Let him know that you're there and also that you're willing to give him space if he needs it. If you like to cook, it's important to know, the easiest way to a Cancer man's heart is through his stomach. If you prefer to paint or write, he will have great appreciation for anything you create.

• Hello JuneMoon26, I hope that All Is well with you and your family 🙂

May I ask for a Love reading as well Please?

I would love for you to see if I will have a renewal of friendship in the next THREE months?

If Yes, could you Please tell me in what Month this will occur?

Myself : April 21,1973

FRIEND: June 30.1950

Thanks in Advance 🙂

• mine is 10-01-1984 his is 6-26-1988

• BUMP !

• I promise I will get to these readings! I've had catastrophic events happpen this past week, and I will get to these as soon as I can! Best wishes!

• OH WOW....I hope that all is well with you and your family? I will pray for you and your family.