Can i please have a career path reading?

• Hi,

I am graduating soon and feeling really antsy about my career prospects. I'd really appreciate a career path reading. I have the choice of going into the environmental field or water/wastewater treatment (yes, water baby all the way 😉 I'd like to know which path would be more appropriate for me, though i have an inclination for water treatment. And whether i'd be successful career wise..

My d.o.b (dd/mm/yy): 10.03.87 @ 6.10AM +4GMT

Thank you ^_^

• bump

• Hi Neptunian Dreams,

Water treatment career option - This is what you really want to do and this is what your heart is telling you to do. The positive of this choice is that you will work hard and carve your way through even though it will not be easy. But because it is something you really want to do, you sill be successful. The negative is that you will have self -doubts and low phases which you will have to get through. But overall you will be very happy and content with the job and what you do.

Environment option - You are considering this option because it has been offered to you, but your heart is not in it. You will always feel unsure about whether you made the right decision but will somehow manage the job. But you will always feel trapped in it and will feel the need to get out (but you may not be able to). Your heart won't be in this , but you will work well in this line as well.

Dont be too emotional when making the decision either. Weigh the pros and cons carefully.

To me, the water treatment sound much better.

Hope this helped a bit.

• Hi Tarotred 🙂

Thanks very much for the reading.. You are right about it.. 🙂