Anyone up to giving me a love tarot card reading for this year

• i keep hearing im going to have love this year yet it is already 5 months into the year, no love as of yet... just a dull same old life... i am jennifer my dob is 2/27/1973... i am desperately needing a love tarot card reading if anyone can help me out here... i want to know about when also the love of my life will enter... thanks to whomever gives me the reading...

• i keep hearing im going to have love this year yet it is already 5 months into the year, no love as of yet... just a dull same old life... i am jennifer my dob is 2/27/1973... i am desperately needing a love tarot card reading if anyone can help me out here... i want to know about when also the love of my life will enter... thanks to whomever gives me the reading...

• thank you so so much for this... i really needed this and it made me feel positive about things now... i just got put on a whirl wind and so confused... i am psychic a bit but at times i cant read myself... i get very anxious and confused when i try to meditate into myself... i cant read myself for anything markie... i appreciate this so so much thanks jennifer or jaffee