In desperate need of a reading please

• I seem to be going through an emotional dip i would like to say it's only for the moment, but i feel like it has been for the past 5 years. My mian problem is that i can't seem to het involved in relationships, i have had a total of three. one long term (a year) and the others span a total of two months, my most recent lasted 2 weeks. My friends keep tellling me i'm gorgeous, a great girl with a great persoanlity and i can get any man, but it doesn't feel like that. I seem to always end up getting hurt one way or another. Honestly i'm single more often than not for long periods of up to 2 or three years. I just feel that maybe i'm missing something. maybe i'm looking in the wrong places or expecting something that isn't. I have always been the third wheel with my friends and their boyfriends and when it ends they manage to find some else with ease, and i'm still on the solo train. Am i doing something wrong?

On another note when i am in a relationship because i have been hurt so often i enter it fearing it will end, i know that is not healthy. Maybe the issue is i fear it, i don't know. The one relationhip failed because i didn't open up enough, i didn't talk about my feelings. So i changed that and became more open, but that didn't work either. I am at a complete loss. As a result i tend to emotionally eat, and yes i am slightly over weight.

I sometimes get the feeling, more so now, that something is out of sync. that my energy is all over the place, like i'm fightiing some kind of emotional or karmic battle that i have no idea how to win. It just seems to be getting worse. To summarise my essay (sorry) i have been feeling lost the past 5 years. I always had a clear direction, i always planned, i had a plan A,B and C and i knew where i was going in both life and love. Since then the road seems to have disappeared and i feel like i'm stumbling through the dark without any plans at all.

Sorry for my ramblings but i felt like i really needed to talk to someone and get advice. So any advice would be appreciated.

I'm a taurus May 15 1984.

Thanks in advance.

• The hardest thing about waiting on true love is that it can take a long time. If you believe you will find your soulmate, you are correct. If you believe you never will, you are just as correct. Even if you are ready to meet, perhaps they still have preparing to do. My heart goes out to you because I know how challenging this is, to stay both happy and expectant at the same time.

In the meantime, try to make improvements in your life however you can. Work on being your best, healthiest (both emotionally and physically) person. Don't be afraid of confiding in others, either, whether it be friends/family or a professional. Find ways of personal expression as well--as a Taurus, I bet you are a talented singer, musician, or artist. Why not take a class of some sort in one of these? You never know, you may meet a potential partner. But don't stress over this or let it be your only reason to. You may also want to try voluteering for a cause you care about. This will make you feel good and help someone in need.

I also want to say this, because I know you deserve to be happy: don't let yourself stay at home all the time or give up on seeing anyone. If you don't put yourself out there and take SOME chances, you may never find someone. You must take care of yourself and love yourself now so you'll be able to fully love someone else. You still have years ahead of you, also. We all face trying times, and without those times, we'd never know when we are truly happy. I wish you the best, Taurus58. Although this year has been challenging, I see next year bringing good things to you! Good luck, and blessings!

• Thank you very much for your advice Junemoon26. I know that is what i should do, as that is what i have been telling myself up until now. I think i lost sight of it, and will definately take your advice. I have gone through periods of complete change, taken up different hobbies, but for some reason i was not feeling it, not sure if that makes sense. I have been travelling alone to different countries in an attempt to find what truely makes me happy, but after reading your comment, i may be doing it for the wrong reasons. i think i have told myself that i'm doing to explore different places and myself, which is true it has been and still is a great experience, but i may also be running away from my problems. Not really problems, but running away from delving deeper into myself. But i will definately take your advise to heart.

Thank you again, it was great to get another perspective.

• Thank you very much for your advice Junemoon26. I know that is what i should do, as that is what i have been telling myself up until now. I think i lost sight of it, and will definately take your advice. I have gone through periods of complete change, taken up different hobbies, but for some reason i was not feeling it, not sure if that makes sense. I have been travelling alone to different countries in an attempt to find what truely makes me happy, but after reading your comment, i may be doing it for the wrong reasons. i think i have told myself that i'm doing to explore different places and myself, which is true it has been and still is a great experience, but i may also be running away from my problems. Not really problems, but running away from delving deeper into myself. But i will definately take your advise to heart.

Thank you again, it was great to get another perspective.

• You're welcome. Best wishes! --Junemoon

• Taurus58,

I can identify a lot with what you're saying. A meaningful stable relationship eludes as well, and I have been alone for 2-4 years in between. Also, been through not being communicative enough in one relationship and being very engaging in another - and neither worked.

Am feeling lost as well and there seems to be no path.

Sometimes it is ok not to know. Because we are still receiving experiences. If we focus on how things ought to be, we may not see how things are - what is in front of us.

Know it's frustrating, but please hang in there. Sorry i can't offer any profound advice as I'm struggling through some of the same issues as well. Just wanted to tell you - you are not alone and I hope that things will get better for you in time.

• Danceur

Thank you very much for your input. Saying that i am glad there is someone who is going through the same thing as me is not quite the right way of saying it, but thank you for letting me know that there is someone in the same boat and that it's not just me.

You are right it is frustrating but after much slef reflection the past few weeks i have come to the conclusion that i am only hurting myself by getting worked up about everything. I guess i have decided to let it be and come what may. I am a big believer in if it's meant to be then it will happen, i have just been impatient. So it may take years but what we are looking for will come, perhaps it will be sooner than we think.

Until then i am going to let the good things in my life in, i'm not going to let them pass me by as i have done over these years. Hopefully with while letting in some of that goodness something else will roam in 🙂

Again thank your for advice and i hope things will get better for you to in time.