For Hanswolfgang.....

• Asia118X,

Why do I feel the desire or need to isolate myself from everyone at this time? because the two-edged sword cuts deeply in either direction, and a fine line must be walked to achieve the balance necessary for a healthy life.

Any advice on this? Be aware of manipulation, and persuasion in order to fulfil selfish needs.

Is this ok that Im doing this? No.

Why do I feel this way? Because you are willing to take risks to accomplish your mission of spiritual growth.

I have read about a small child who saw the Catholic priest coming by, and he ran to him and said, "Father, my dog has given birth to six small kids. And why I am so excited is because they are all Catholics."

The father said, "That's very good."

After three weeks, the father was coming and he saw the boy sitting on his steps crying. He said, "What happened? What happened to your six Catholics?"

He said, "That is why I am crying. Their eyes are now open, and they are no longer Catholics."

• Thank you Hans 🙂 You dont know how much of a big help and influence you really are in my life. Im delving deep into myself at this time and really chasing after some big dreams while pushing through all of these roadblocks in my way. Ive been through so much but I never stop going because no matter what, I always know I wont give up and I will get to where I need/want to be and I always feel like my time will come-sooner or later-I always feel (even through all this turmoil) Im on the verge of a breakthrough. Im glad to know you geniunely care about my well being and health (spirtual and mental as well as physical)

What exactly did you mean by this statement made in earlier post :He looks like you but please remember not to make him like you ?

Am I going through spiritual growth at this time?

Am I doing the right thing by taking a chance to acomplish my mission?

Is my ex still going to contact me before I contact him first?

Should I continue not to worry about my ex or anyone else (family, friends, etc) and just myself at this time?

• How do I walk that fine line?

• Asia118X,

🙂

What exactly did you mean by this statement made in earlier post :He looks like you but please remember not to make him like you ? Maybe the face looks like you, that is okay. The face does not matter. What matters is his spirit. He has his own spirit. If you try to make it like you it will be a good ego trip for you.

Am I going through spiritual growth at this time? No.

Am I doing the right thing by taking a chance to acomplish my mission? No.

Is my ex still going to contact me before I contact him first? No.

Should I continue not to worry about my ex: yes

or anyone else (family, friends, etc): no

and just myself at this time? yes

How do I walk that fine line? By cooperation with intimacy, equality, attraction, being drawn in and making peace.

But I say unless you continue, you will never know that there is much more. But if you stop, nobody is going to prevent you.

• But how an I trying to make his spirit like me?

So he isn't going to contact me?

Will Ihave to send him a message first?

Is he going to accept my friend request?

• Unless I continue doing what?

• This post is deleted!

• Oh Hi Kn7 I hope you are ok (Im no reader) but Im sure Hans would be glad to help 🙂

• Asia118X,

But how an I trying to make his spirit like me? By moral overtones.

So he isn't going to contact me? No.

Will Ihave to send him a message first? No.

Is he going to accept my friend request? No.

Unless I continue doing what? To go on destroying every home you make, so finally you decide not to make any home -- it is better to be homeless under the sky and continue the journey.

So there is a rhythm of movement, rest; movement, rest. This is just a rest period. Soon you will see that the movement will come. Go on doing whatsoever you are doing -- the movement will come. And by the end this will also give you a new depth.

• kn7,

hello,

i also need help and would like to know if you guys can help me with this guy: yes.

i don't know if the guy really loved me or lied to me all throughout our platonic relationship: he really loved you.

i don't know if he had a gf during the time we met: no, he had not.

is there any way you can know this and help me? no.

will he tell me the truth someday? yes.

is he thinking about me? no.

is he coming back to me? no.

please help: harmony and quiet words and joyous contentment will bring good fortune.

People have become more attentive; attentiveness has been cultivated. The whole educational mechanism forces you to become more attentive. Those who are more attentive succeed, those who are less attentive fail. It is a very competitive world -- if you want to succeed you have to be very attentive. But then it tires you. Then the tension becomes heavy on the head, then it drives you neurotic. Then madness becomes a very very natural by-product of it.

• I guess I will just rest and continue to do what I am doing. I'm just slightly confused by what you are saying because for instance you tell me continue doing what Im doing but then you tell me Im not handling some things well. Then you tell me he will contact me and then it's like whatever drop it he doesn't really care stop worrying about it but you don't want me to drop him all together. I'm confused and slightly hurt ny the fact Im trying and nothing pans out even when I work for it or told that it will happen then the next minute it won't. I'm not mad at you Hans, I would just like to know hat is going on?

• Asia118X,

I would just like to know hat is going on? A time of joy in life and the personal gratification of a job well done, a goal attained.

Commitment, if you start with it, is very dangerous. It is another name of slavery. It means you are saying and promising something which is not within your capacity. You are saying that "Tomorrow also, I will be the same." But who can say what tomorrow is going to bring?

• I get it. Thanks Hans 🙂 I guess its just best to continue on my journey and soley focus on my well being and goals instead of being so worried about what will happen and what wont happen. I'll be ok 🙂

• Asia118X,

do you remember? When Bodhidharma went to China, the Emperor Wu asked him a few questions. One of the questions was, 'I have created many monasteries, made many Buddha temples. I have opened my treasures for the spread of Buddha's message. Don't you think it is holy?'

And Bodhidharma laughed and he said, 'What is holy in it? It is a kind of business. You are planning for the other world, you are hoping for heaven. There is nothing holy in it, it is as unholy as anything else.

What does Bodhidharma mean? He is saying that your so-called holy acts are bound to be followed by unholy things, because deep down the very desire is unholy.

The Emperor was embarrassed, shocked, angry, and he said, 'Then what do you think -- is not Buddha a holy person?'

And Bodhidharma laughed and he said, 'He is neither holy nor a person. He is utter emptiness. How can holiness exist there? It will be a kind of dirt. He is utterly silent, he is emptiness.'

• Hey Hans 😃 just wanted to give an update (I just dropped off the face of the earth-on this site-for the past few days) just soaking everything in.

I just came to the realization that Im on the right track the past is compelling in more ways than one but the future looks even more grand. So I need to stop wallowing and stop getting distracted by things, people or situations that dont even matter. I have enough wisdom, intellect and intuition within myself to carry on (not saying anything bad about you or anyone on this site-no offense-love you all!). I have alot going for me and I just need to solely focus on myself and my goals and aspirations as I continue on my life's journey. Im going off into the world soon and I promise to myself and everyone here-I will be just fine. No worries so thank you Hans for everything-hope all goes well in Germany this summer. Love ya!!!

• And also just to give you a more personal update on my life. Im continuing to write my script just in case any script contest come up (more money for school and exposure) and starting to look for more scholarships. I also applied for a new job (so I can have to jobs) and I really think I have a pretty good chance of getting it! I also found a Screenwriters Association (they have plenty of great benefits for young writers like myself) in my area they have this writer/director of a critically acclaimed indie movie (I saw previews for it-the director is amazing) coming down to speak and give pointers. Im planning on joining the Association and going to see the seminar where he will be attending just to really understand and immerse myself in the art (professionally rather) and it doesnt help Im surrounded by struggling writers and professionals alike and its a win win for me! As I said before hope all is well with you 🙂

• Asia118X,

I can understand your post. Just to hear about it again and again is a necessary need, so you don't forget why you are here.

• Ok will do thank you 🙂

• Asia118X,

but all these things, these fictions have a certain purpose.

• Everything in life has a purpose Hans it certainly does......