For Hanswolfgang.....

• Asia118X,

were you just watching out for me with that daddy comment? no.

Richard Nixon's tapes have revealed a lot about the man we never knew. Here is a conversation that was supposed to have taken place with Bob Haldeman.

"Bob, I realize that some day I'm going to pass on," said the former President to his aide. "I would like you to find a nice burial place for me."

Two weeks later, Haldeman returned and said, "Mr. President, I have found just the spot. It is on a hill overlooking a beautiful stream. And the sun hits it during the day almost as if you were being spotlighted."

"Sounds good," said Nixon. "How much?"

"Four hundred thousand dollars."

"What? Four hundred thousand dollars!" cried Nixon. "I'm only gonna be there three days!"

Just like Jesus! Every politician, when he is in power, thinks that he is God. Says Nixon, "I'm only gonna be there three days! And for three days, four hundred thousand dollars? Foolish! This is too much."

• Are you saying I am looking for a daddy (I feel like Ive resolved that issue)?

Do I come off this way to people?

Why is energy all over the place at time (just intense ranging from positive to negative)?

Will meditating help with this?

What do I come as to you (personality wise)?

• Asia118X,

Are you saying I am looking for a daddy? Yes.

Do I come off this way to people? No.

Why is energy all over the place at time? Because you are in the outermost ring of the Wheel.

Will meditating help with this? No.

What do I come as to you (personality wise)? The future will always be uncertain, yet you can face this uncertainty with inner strength and the support of your "higher power."

Tao showers on both -- the arrogant and the humble -- but finally the humble contains it, the arrogant misses it.

• Thank you Hans 🙂

I consider myself the humble one lol.

I feel Ive worked on the daddy issue though (dont mean to offend because I do appreciate your advice) but I guess that issue is always going to be a warning to me because of my abusive past and ties to my father. I feel Ive gotten alot better though.

Just to ask, will he ever gain the courage to ask me to hang out with him?

• May you do another photo reading for me (an updated one). I would like to know what do you see in regards to my personality and my future?

I have 4 for you to see just in case there is different aspects in them for you to pick up on (just in case there is)

• Asia118X,

will he ever gain the courage to ask me to hang out with him? no.

May you do another photo reading for me (an updated one): No.

I would like to know what do you see in regards to my personality and my future?

Picture 1: the emphasis is on your inner state.

Picture 2: a powerful figure full of life and energy who needs to be balanced with a realization of compassion.

Picture 3: this picture represents the often disturbing images which appear from your inner depths.

Picture 4: this translates to a relationship where you are willing to give up almost anything to be with each other.

When life touches your third eye, if you are available -- and that is a great if, which rarely happens -- then suddenly a flow of warmth, life, consciousness starts hitting the point which for specific reasons we have called the third eye. It is the point that, if it opens, makes you a seer. Then you can see things about yourself, about others more clearly, more transparently -- and your whole life will start changing with this new vision.

• Thank you Hans 🙂

• Asia118X,

just see the point that your negativity is your negativity. The others should not be victims; they don't create it in any way. You should not let your steam off on them, because they are innocent, they have not done anything to you. That's why they react, and when they react it hurts -- not because they react: it hurts because you started the process. It is rebounding onto you; everything rebounds. If you want flowers to shower on you, present flowers to people; if you want abuse, then abuse them. They always return the same: this is the law of life.

• What is my inner state (picture1)?

What compassion do I need to have, how do I balance it (picture2)?

What disturbing images (picture 3)?

• Asia118X,

What is my inner state (picture1)? very similar to death.

What compassion do I need to have: focussing your attention completely on your goal.

how do I balance it (picture2)? with the need to be neutral, and to look at both sides of the situation.

What disturbing images (picture 3)? of an offer that will come your way.

I have read a story: When India and Pakistan were going to be divided, there was a madhouse just on the border, and nobody was particularly interested in having that madhouse, neither India nor Pakistan. But it had to go somewhere -- and because politicians were utterly uninterested, it was decided to ask the madmen themselves where they want to go.

A great gathering -- one thousand madmen were gathered and they were asked, "Where do you want to go?"

And they said, "We don't want to go anywhere, we simply want to remain here."

Again and again, in many ways it was explained to them, "You will not be going anywhere, you will remain here. But still we want to ask where do you want to go -- to India or to Pakistan?"

The madmen could not believe their ears. They said, "Now you are creating great suspicion in us, whether we are mad or you are mad! If we are not going to go anywhere, then why should we decide where we should go?"

There was no communication possible. And you see, the mad people were far more right. They are always far more right than your so-called politicians.

Then the leaders decided, just divide it in the middle. And a wall was raised in the middle of the madhouse. I have read that still the madmen sometimes climb up on the wall and they laugh. The whole thing seems to be so ridiculous. They are exactly in the same place, but some have become Pakistanis and some have become Indians -- and just a wall in between. And they still talk about it: "What happened? -- because we are the same, you are the same, we don't see any difference! But now we are enemies -- we really should not talk."

• Thank you Hans 🙂

how is the inner state similar to death?

What offer will come my way?

• Asia118X,

how is the inner state similar to death? Parties and other gatherings will benefit you.

What offer will come my way? There is a need to withdraw within yourself for the purpose of thinking about all that is happening in your life thus far.

An introvert has to lean towards death. Death is the goal, not life. Life is for fools, death is for those who are wise. Whatsoever is happening, they are not concerned at all. Whether it happens this way or that way makes no difference; whether the world goes on living, or dies, it makes no difference... a tremendous indifference. In this indifference flowering is no possible; in this inner-confined state, flowering is impossible.

• Will the offer that is coming my way help me with my need to withdraw?

how will parties and gatherings benefit me?

(Btw thank you Hans for your insight)

Although I heard it several times in life, never has it become so evident and fully ingrained in me now that I should care less about others and what they think and more so about what I want and my goals regardless of how many times I get knocked down because I always get back up again to pursue until I reach the heights of my success. I believe you become a spectator of life when you worry about others and what they are doing. You become a participant when you focus on yourself and your goals, needs, dreams and aspirations and just live life! Is this what you were trying to imply when you were discussing the participant of life and the spectator (I really believe it was but just wanted to make sure)?

Is it ok to make a list of the things I need to do to get to Miami and work on them one by one while Im down here in TX?

Will I be able to build a good amount of credit in 3 months (I don't have any)?

I'm planning on going in October by sticking to my plan and getting advice (just to tweak it). Have any advice?

Do you see me being famous for something some time in the future(like my passion for screenwriting, film directing, cinematography and writing)?

• Will the offer that is coming my way help me with my need to withdraw?

how will parties and gatherings benefit me?

(Btw thank you Hans for your insight)

Although I heard it several times in life, never has it become so evident and fully ingrained in me now that I should care less about others and what they think and more so about what I want and my goals regardless of how many times I get knocked down because I always get back up again to pursue until I reach the heights of my success. I believe you become a spectator of life when you worry about others and what they are doing. You become a participant when you focus on yourself and your goals, needs, dreams and aspirations and just live life! Is this what you were trying to imply when you were discussing the participant of life and the spectator (I really believe it was but just wanted to make sure)?

Is it ok to make a list of the things I need to do to get to Miami and work on them one by one while Im down here in TX?

Will I be able to build a good amount of credit in 3 months (I don't have any)?

I'm planning on going in October by sticking to my plan and getting advice (just to tweak it). Have any advice?

Do you see me being famous for something some time in the future(like my passion for screenwriting, film directing, cinematography and writing)?

• Asia118X,

Will the offer that is coming my way help me with my need to withdraw? No.

how will parties and gatherings benefit me? the sea is the ultimate goal of the stream that began in the High Priestess.

Is this what you were trying to imply when you were discussing the participant of life and the spectator (I really believe it was but just wanted to make sure)? No.

Is it ok to make a list of the things I need to do to get to Miami and work on them one by one while Im down here in TX? No.

Will I be able to build a good amount of credit in 3 months (I don't have any)? No.

Have any advice? No.

Do you see me being famous for something some time in the future(like my passion for screenwriting, film directing, cinematography and writing)? Yes, certainly.

You can have a grip. Thinking about that, your mind becomes absolutely impotent. When you say such things, comparisons, judgments, you say something about you -- that who you are.

• Thank you Hans 🙂

can't wait wait for what the future holds......

• Asia118X,

nobody is free -- just there are different kinds of slavery with different labels. Now there is nothing to argue about -- just open the box and see: there is nothing.

• Hmmm so what kind of slavery do I have now?

I had an ok time outside yesterday. I met these two guys from Chicago (now they were slightly younger than me) but they were pretty cool to talk to. Now Caesar was acting weird lol. He always acts shy around me even though hes interested in me (I dont him that well to be intrigued or too interested-Im not looking for any major relationship with him though)

Why does he act so shy even when I say hi?

• Asia118X,

what kind of slavery do I have now? disharmony, not only with others but with yourself in the sense that you find it difficult to balancey our own union inside.

Why does he act so shy even when I say hi? Because this will help him feel more inspired and motivated about the activities he does commit to.

Freedom means the flight of the alone to the alone.

• Thank you Hans....

How can I balance my own union inside?

What union?

What is it (the union) between?

Where is this disharmony come from?

How can I balance this?

Are you saying its best to think about solely myself right now?