For Hanswolfgang.....

• Hello Hans, I just wanted to let you know that I admire your guidance and insight but I get scared sometimes that you get different vibes from me at time not that Im second guessing you but I just wanted to let you in on some things not to say it will change your mind but I just want to let you know as well as ask you questions. 🙂

I joined this site months ago after trying to deal with the breakup of my boyfriend as well as other things. The breakup caused me to want to dwell deeper into myself and figure out all my problems before I went out into the world on my own. Ive gotten alot better than where I was when I started on this site or even while I was with my ex (I mention him because the breakup prompted me to take action and focus and work on my issues within myself) Im very confident but nervous about taking on the world sometimes but inside I feel like I can do it. Im sorry if I seem as if Im not strong (I feel I can come off that way because I let out all my emotions on this site even my darkest ones). After being in Spritual Boot Camp, I realized Im healing for the better (I released all of my emotions the other day by crying lol as much as I needed to)

Do you think Im getting better with myself and my emotions?

Am I becoming more clear (you mentioned that to me awhile ago)?

When you told me to let my suffering escape undetected-did you mean take it day by day and enjoy life as it comes?

You told me the light in Miami is coming-by exploring myself further is it really coming?

When do you think it will be ok to contact my ex on Facebook?

• Oh and also will that do any good for me-I feel it would but then again I feel I might need more time away from him and continue to enjoy life alone for now?

• Asia118X,

do you think Im getting better with myself and my emotions? No.

Am I becoming more clear? Yes.

When you told me to let my suffering escape undetected-did you mean take it day by day and enjoy life as it comes? No.

You told me the light in Miami is coming-by exploring myself further is it really coming? no.

When do you think it will be ok to contact my ex on Facebook? When you are forced to let go of something to which we have been attached, and the process of letting go is frequently quite difficult.

Oh and also will that do any good for me-I feel it would but then again I feel I might need more time away from him and continue to enjoy life alone for now? No.

Sea water is at once very pure and very foul.

It is drinkable and healthful for fishes,

but undrinkable and deadly for men.

• Wow Hans you found this thread I wrote it a long time ago I never got back to it only because I didn't feel I needed it anymore. But I appreciate the time you took to do this. Today MIm goig to allow my mind and body to rest and soak up all the insight Ive been gien about my impatience. I'm just goig to pray and leave it alone just like I did with my ex. I really need to work on impatience-Ive gotten slighly better but I need a whole lotta work lol. Thank you 🙂

• Asia118X,

so be a little less serious. And things will be okay -- nothing to be worried about.

• I will thank you Hans 🙂

• Asia118X,

it is coming. I can see its first rays reaching to you. Soon it will be there. In fact a person only asks how to surrender when something has started happening, and one feels it, one enjoys the delight that it brings and one wants more of it, one becomes greedy. And that's natural. When you feel the serenity that comes through small surrender, partial surrender, a fragmentary surrender, the joy that it brings, the peace that surrounds it, one naturally thinks 'If it is there totally then I will not be lacking anything, nothing will be missed. There will be fulfillment.'

• Thank you Hans 🙂

• Hey Hans I did some meditating earlier today really helped me feel serenity and calmness around me. Im going to keep doing it to get better at it. Its not as easy I I thought to just focus one thing lol but Ive heard it gets better and I must say Im pretty alright at it. I just listened to the nature around me, occasionally I would be distracted by a slight thought or more so an interupting sound but all in all it wasnt at all bad. Im going to keep this up!

• Asia118X,

man, unless he meditates, will go crazy -- crazy after women. And man finds meditation more difficult than the woman. Experienced mothers who have given two, three births can be asked before the birth and can say whether there is a girl or a boy in their womb, because a girl remains silent, and a boy starts playing football. He starts kicking here and there.

In meditation girls can enter deeper. On the one hand they can go deeper in meditation; on the other hand their sexuality is negative, it is not a compulsion on them.

• Hahaa I have noticed that with my mother-the difference between boys and girls great relation to meditation lol. I promise myself I am going to get very good at this.

Is meditating 3 times a day good practice?

Ive noticed Hans most guys like me or think Im pretty but are usually afraid to talk to me and I learn that they are interested in me once I open up.

Are guys intimidated by me?

My independence or determination?

Why are they afraid to approach me most of the time?

• Asia118X,

Is meditating 3 times a day good practice? No.

Are guys intimidated by me? No.

My independence or determination? No.

Why are they afraid to approach me most of the time? Because of your detail-oriented, strong analytical faculties and your perfectionism.

But a woman has not been accepted in the Christian holy highest trinity just because man is so much against it. A woman can attain to perfection in the body of a woman because it is not the body which attains perfection, it is awareness, and awareness has nothing to do with the body.

• Do guys think I judge them harshy?

Are they afraid I will reject them?

They are intimitaded by my perfectionism(my awareness)?how do I become more approachable?

• Asia118X,

Do guys think I judge them harshy? No.

Are they afraid I will reject them? No.

They are intimitaded by my perfectionism(my awareness)? Yes, certainly.

how do I become more approachable? Set and know limits.

I can be consistent, but then I will be convincing your mind -- and that is the last thing I want to do.

• Are you saying Im gullible lol-just kidding

is it the awareness of myself and what I deserve?

What awareness?

Are there out there that I do know and don't know about that are interested in me but haven't told me yet?(I meant to say are thier guys out there)

I've heard I se unapproachable at times because I look like Im very into chasing my dreams and someeven say I look mean!? Is either of them true lol?

When I talk to them do guys ease up a bit and get more comfortable with me?

• Asia118X,

Are you saying Im gullible: No.

is it the awareness of myself: no

and what I deserve? yes.

What awareness? Connection with gardens.

Are there out there that I do know and don't know about that are interested in me but haven't told me yet?(I meant to say are thier guys out there) Yes.

I've heard I se unapproachable at times because I look like Im very into chasing my dreams and someeven say I look mean!? Yes.

Is either of them true lol? No.

When I talk to them do guys ease up a bit: yes

and get more comfortable with me? no.

I have read an anecdote. The congregation of a church was very bored by the minister. A point came when the members of the church said directly to the minister, `Now you have to leave.'

The minister said, `Give me one more chance, only one chance, and if then you say so, I will leave.'

So next Sunday the whole town gathered in the church to see what that minister was going to do now that only one chance was given to him. They never suspected, they never imagined, that such a beautiful sermon was going to be delivered on that day. They had never heard such a thing.

Surprised, delighted, they enjoyed it, and when the sermon was finished they gathered around the minister and they said, `You need not leave. You remain here. We have never heard such a thing before -- never in our lives. Be here and remain here, and of course, with an increase in your stipend.'

But then one man, a very prominent member of the congregation, asked, Tell me one thing only. When you started your lecture you raised your left hand with two fingers raised, and when you closed your lecture you raised your right hand, again with two fingers raised. So what is the meaning of this symbol?

The minister said, `The meaning is easy. Those fingers are symbolic of quotation marks. That sermon was not mine -- it was borrowed.'

• I feel too good tonight and dont know why I feel alot of light shining through lol! Ive been feeling it ever since I created a new plan for Miami and even if my mood is a tad bit down! Is this that light (the rays) beginning to shine through for me?

And hey Hans there is this guy in my neighborhood named (Caesar). Hes told me he is interested in me (he asks me for my number repeatedly and knows where I live- will live almost right next to each other-just doors down in factt) but even though I told him I not giving him my number-I told him its because I would like to get to know him for a little bit longer before that happens but we can talk outside or hang out for a little while. That same day I told him he said we could hang out later that day-he left, came back around 11pm but never came to hang out. He sees me around sometimes but really doesnt say anything.

He seems scared to talk to me.

He knows where I live why doesnt he take initiative to come over and ask me to hang out outside?

Why does he act like this towards me?

Is he scared of me?

Does he like me still?

Did he think Im not interested in him because of how I come off (the mean looks-dont mean to look that way lol and my awareness)?

• Asia118X,

is this that light (the rays) beginning to shine through for me? No.

why doesnt he take initiative to come over and ask me to hang out outside? because of his childlike regenerative personality.

Why does he act like this towards me? because he needs to release some of the burden.

Is he scared of me? No.

Does he like me still? Yes, certainly.

Did he think Im not interested in him because of how I come off (the mean looks-dont mean to look that way lol and my awareness)? No.

If you become dependent again on some relationship of that type, you are again falling in the old trap. Now this time move without parents -- without a father or mother. Don't make a daddy -- otherwise the very idea will start crippling you. This time move alone with no parental hold on you. You are your mum and your dad.

• Thanks Hans-Ive learned about that whole daddy idea a long time ago. Ive learned my lesson, I crave my independence too much to be dependent on anyone. Sorry to give off that energy if I did (I just wanted to know his deal-he was acting weird lol) 🙂

Hans were you just watching out for me with that daddy comment?

• I don't him enough to like him but he seems interesting and I would like to get to know him more and don't worry I will have fun with this-Im nt really looking for a relationship or anything right now because thier is bigger things at hand (school) Not gonna be too serious promise 🙂