Relationship I-Ching Reading Advice Hex 13??

• Situation as follow. I´m man, 41, Just divorcing , I feel respect and care for my wife but I don´t love her anymore, she still love me, so I get very miserable knowing she is suffering. I got into female psychologist consult just for taking and getting over my situation, I inmediately felt attracted from her and it developes a great comunication and energy between us. I would say she didn´t suspect at the begining but now after a month an several consults over the time I feel she is begining to understand the situation, but so far, she hasn´t do anything about ( normally when this things happens they change you psychologist ). Ok. she is married and she has two children as I know. I made my Iching reading with question " has any chance a love relationship with my psychologist? " and i got Hex 15 mutating to Hex 8. I believe I did undestand the meaning of present Hex 15 focus into my situation with my wife and also the mutation to Hex 8 as for this love relationship with my psychologist, however Hex 8 stronlgy suggested to ask again in terms to see if I would have the force and determination to face directly the problem ,so I ask again asking that and I got Hex 13. I just can not understand if this hex suggest keep things at current level and aim everything to a friendship or directly to intend to do something for what I want that is to begin something with her, even knowing her marrital status. Please any comments are welcome, and lot of regards for everyone....

Overkote.

• hi...

15<8

hex 15 can be modesty but i feel it is more...being uncompromisingly realistic realistically understanding our limitations.

I think these throws the first kind of says...chill out don't over think this relax don't have an agenda or put your own personal issues in to these meeting. i think the relating hex isn't always about a future prediction....

15 line two...you don't have to push for results relationships. just be yourself this attracts people without trying....line two usually means dminishing desires...becoming balanced middle ground...

line 5 'not rich in ones neighbour' we could say the neighbour is the psychlogist? my understanding is....build yourself up etc...concentrate on yourself up fix the relationships in your life before plotting to take over the world....

i think hex 8 could just mean union as in union in yourself...get yourself together. or just what you feel you want iching does that too ....

i want union....but 15 shows perhaps shows where/how i need to be more realistic

after asking again....

hex 13

fellowship with men....

is usually a companionship kind of relationship...with a shared goal. I think this fits aptly

In one to one relationships - friendship, uncomplicated companionship in shared activities, enjoying one another's company. Not a passionate connection in itself.

hmmm? fits? you enjoy one anothers company but its for a specific purpose....her as your psychologist.... so you could say that her non response to your feelings is the fact she is remaining in her role as a professional emplyed to help you.

this is my take....but i am a novice...x

• hi forevervirgo and thanks!! for your comments, i´m very novice in Iching reading and trying to interpretate for an important personal issue gets harder. what you say about hex 15 and hex 8 is very accurate and I believe fits . I still feel hex 13 has something else to say, I´ve been reading about it and talks about dangerous water to cross , waiting for the precise moment for the battle , comunity not accepting and so on, do you think keep firm in terms of just company and nothing to do with relationship, by the way, I dind´t want to go to a psychologist at first, then so I asked for an appointment and after going I call canceling just because didn´t like the clinic, then so I asked for a new medical hour into another place and after 30 minutes I call canceling again because I had to wait for seven more days ( and was begining to feel anxius ), then so they appointed to me the hour with this psychologist, so i belive there is strong destiny involved. anyway

thanks and regards,

• Hm I guess only you can know what the iching is trying to say to you....

Its very intuitive.....

Regards x