FOR THE ANYONE WHO CONTINUE TO USE HOROSCOPE SIGNS TO DEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

• Lol- fun times is good, 🙂 Hope it all works out with you and charlie CWB, i am sure i will.

PS: My dog is called charlie, and i know a few charlies, myself in real life.

Lovely people, and especially my dog, he is an English masstive. Got a picture here.

this is actually him, he is huge. LOL, 🙂

• 🙂 I love Dogs.

I also have a cat called Charlie 🙂

• I love cats too, we do not have any, but next door neighbors cats always come to visit us, they are sweet tabbys, though they have no tails lol well one does, and one doesn't love to stroke them when they come into the back garden, sit on our guinea pigs cage. probably only interested in the guinea pigs, we do have to be careful, and keep an eye on them when they are around.

🙂 charlie is a popular name, i guess CWB will have some sort of clue now as to whom she chooses.I am sure CWB, you will make the right decision, and it will be fine in the end. you will have your man.

lol.

• Thank u all, right now i pray he will aide me over to him n let me have a trial period with him, n i PRAY he truely no thinks im óverqualified for it. I wont b bored at all.

i pray for a job i can do rather than working my ass off getting no where in a route thats just possibly too freaking tough to do n learn to do.

these past days here i wonder seriously if ive passed my expiration date on learning complex high level technical difficult learnings. i think there juss is a date year in our lives when learning new high complex stuff n change inside out is impossible. i dunno its like the brain juss says i cant so stop pushing me.

i PRAY anyone someone here maybe can see if Charlie will aide me. I so WISH he does n i PRAy he does,.

AMEN!

• Just tell him what you told us and you'll be fine 🙂

• Oi my brain must have unplugged

remind what did i say? lol

• Tell him you don't care if you're overqualified. Tell him you won't be bored

• 🙂 Tell him, Tell him, says the ghost in your ear lol 🙂

That and you want too. Good night CWB, i pray all goes well for you.

Love n Light Bee Xx

• This post is deleted!

• Thanx u guys i love u all lol

ye ill tell him lol

i pray all ur wishes will come true!

• @Marc AKA PH

GOOOOOOOOOO CANUCKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

• As long as they go in the wrong direction so I can win lol

• Hi

i just helped a lady was is weary of her marriage. i say weary bc her actions speaks loud n clear "I NEED A CHANGE"

HOWEVER she uses this as an excuse to project her need 4 change on to her husband. a thing

MANY WOMEN DO N I ASK WHY THE EFF 4??? U WANNA CHANGE U AS U WOMAN NOT UR MAN.

n we´re BACK at the same ole same ole women hunt high n low 4 mr right mr perfect mr magnificent n bam they land him either long term realtionship or n marriage. n WHAT THE EFF DO THEY THEN DO??????

ill tell u. THEY TRY HELLBENT TO CHANGE HIM.

i DONT get THAt. why change a GREAT GUY????

THIS is not what goes on deep inside the woman, its her OWN DANG need 4 change IN HERSELF n she projects it on to the man.

WHY the EFF NOT just ADMIT i need change so ill get off my KAHUNA n change what i need to change. be it the way i dress, the color of my hair, the job i have the education im doing etc.

i think the small actions we do when we need change n project it to our men we often TOO often selfdeny it. example.

the lady i justy helped. perfect CLASSIC example.

she is in need of change in her life marriage, so she surfs the net, read astrologycompatabilies n gets all waaahhhhh after all this time am i compatable with the man i married n love? while i litterary kick my husbandf out of our home just so i can get alone with my book or surfing the net.

I dont wanna get divorced she says.

she expects more or less 4 someone else not her to change her life 4 her. n she is somewhat unawares that her actions at home to her husband is teh road 4 break up seperation n divorce.

n i sensed she is somewhat aware of this n yet its as she cant help herself.

CLASSIC i tell ya. classic.

u may ask y she babbles here, well hello this lady like so many b4 n after n now heh, uses astrology as an excuse to ruin whats good in her life. she uses it as an excuse to deny the change she herself has to make. she forced her husbandf to change into what he is not.

if a guy has not at all been hang at bar, bellying brewskies, n playing dart or commenting on half nude dames, chances are u cant turn him into such a one.

LADIES IF U WANT N NEED CHANGE, GET OFF UR LAZY KAHUNA N DO IT. DONT EXPECT ANYONE ELSE NOR UR PARTNER TO CHANGE U N UR LIFE 4 U. THATS UR JOB NOT HIS.

i shout this bc if he did change n it was ur own need 4 change in u, what the eff do ya think will happen when it dawns on ya, that that change was ur own n not his? who will u flip out on? urself? HARH snort not bloodfy effing likely. ur man thats who.

AND THATS why i say, is NOT fair when women do that drill change thing ion their man. And to use astrology as excuse is just so lame n hollow. so there ive said it.

PEACE OUT!

• Relax dear CWB. People like that lady do not look for advice or salvation or a shoulder to cry on. Nope. You said it yourself, all they need is to find excuses. Numerology, astrology crapology there's bound to be something out there to help them project their guilt to someone else. Don't bother. Have fun.

• I agree. You offered your advice from a place of love and compassion, it's up to her now to take it on board. Think of it this way, it's like water eroding a rock, the process takes a LONG time, but it will eventually happen.

Mr Seehorse, are you going to tell me what the Frog card had to say? I'm eager to see how it lines up with my own interpretations 🙂

• THanx n i know guys n gals. I juss needed to vent bc its an aspect of the main topic which non has for now smacked out here 4 all to see. its an aspect which is just as bad lol

• @Marc, PH,

You have to yell at Pedro, (my nickname for him lol) along with a few others that come to mind tunafih etc.... aka seehorse, he can't hear you...

SO TRY USING YOUR CAP BUTTONS AND YELL "SEEHORSE ANSWER MY QUESTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

@CWB, i have realized that if one is really trying to help themselves, then the seed is planted,the rest is out of my hands.just think of the ones you have given your gifts to and they are growing...I know you seem to answer those that don't want the truth at times but maybe, just maybe you are meant to help them, even in just a small way...

ok i'm not even going to re read what i wrote its coffee time....lol

love and light to all

sheila

• ROTFL JUMP,JUMP...LOL

• 🙂

• lol, just what did you put in that coffee?

And can I have some please? 😄