Experienced, Wise Readers. Please Help

• Maybe I'm not certain enough of my ability to hear from Spirit in my own life, but I'm wondering if I've made a mistake.

I felt certain that it was the right thing to do at the time, but then, I asked someone else. Now I'm not so sure, and it's really important to me that I NOT offend anyone in this situation.

Any insight? The waiting is killing me.

Crabby

• Waiting is part of the lesson here. Have patience. Eventually the answers will be provided. For now, know that whenever you speak from a place of love and compassion, whatever you say is fundamentally correct, even if others disagree. There's a reason why people say the truth hurts.

• Dear Crabby,

I must say I absolutely love your screen name. Your posting just jumped off the site at me because of your screen name.

I asked your angels about the situation that you mention, and they said all is well. That things will work out the way they are meant to for not only your greatest good but for the good of all involved. They say you know the truth...and that your truth is all that matters. You followed your truth in the situation...and that is always and will always be the honorable approach to every situation in your life.

They say to talk to the angels of the others involved...and tell them your heartfelt concerns. It is their job to communicate your sentiments to their charges (us humans is what they mean) and your sentiments will be shared and shown.

Pray for peace, ask your angels for their divine intervention to render this peace...for in asking you give them permission to assist. And the peace they say you need to find the most is within yourself. In trusting your judgments because your internal radar is full of divine guidance. When you trust your intuition...what you call "right"...it is right. When your heart is part of your action, there is no wrong move. So move on they say.

Angel blessings to you,

Miss Beth

• Thank you, Miss Beth and PisceanHealer.

I appreciate your willingness to give me something to "Do" that's the hardest part right now. There's nothing I can DO. Now, there is. Totally different energy than feeling helpless and hopeless.

Love and light.

Crabby