Tarot.com iChing website

• My favorite part of the Tarot.com website is the iChing readings. I've always enjoyed the interpretations. Sometimes they just felt like they hit the mark. Sometimes, I had to dig a little deeper for the meaning.

And I've always loved the artwork!

But it has changed over the years and I'm sure there are reasons--( I've visited this website for a long time.)

One of the things I miss is the voice over. It was a female voice that read the iching reading. Loved that voice! It added so much.

The other thing I miss is the Karma coins gift you'd get on your birthday. What happened to those? That was a nice treat!

-moon

• I am sure that if they plan to increase traffic to their site and significantly increase sales, then they are engaged in SEO optimization. Everyone knows that SEO Auditing Services tools help you reach the TOP for your resource! Promotion, advertising, increasing the visibility of the site in search engines - these are all SEO. True, statistics show that people have a poor understanding of what SEO is and what it is for.