Totally confused about the Scorpio man in my life...please help!

• I have been seeing this Scorpio man for about 10 mths now and I've never been more confused about anyone in my whole life. I have never dated a scorpio before and I find them impossible to figure out and understand. First things first he has never let me know where I stand with him no matter how many times I have asked and when I do he seems to just get annoyed with me for needing to know. I feel like every time I need to know something and ask him a direct question he won't give me an answer or at least the one I am looking for. He'll just say something else and not give me an answer. It's like he just wants me to figure everything out myself and not ask questions... he hates explaining things. So because he has never let me know where I stand he has never called me his girlfriend though I have been told that he has referred to me as such before just not infront of me...he has always been around in my life spending time with me and taking me places no matter how much we fight and how much he pulls the disappearing act and ignores me when I have angered him or he is going through things in his life. He says things to me referring to himself as being alone and says when we are fighting which he calls me having hissy fits due to not getting my own way that it's no wonder I am alone...I just don't get it cuz he always comes back. However when he is angry he texts me lashing out with insults and putting me down and calling me names. He is very mean a lot regardless of how sensitive I am and how much he knows he is hurting my feelings and upsetting me. I feel like no matter what I say or do I am not doing the right thing in his eyes and doing something wrong. Even when the fight is due to something he has caused he always blames me and points the finger at me and it's like he punishes me for it. I feel like he just refuses to take any of the blame for anything. It's like you just can't win with them no matter how much you try. I have to add that he was burned really bad in his last relationship and he has a very hard time trusting and he still tells me he doesn't trust and I have been involved with him nearly a year. I feel like all I have done all this time is try to show him and prove to him that I am caring, genuine, trusting and 100% loyal but it's like he just won't acknowledge it to be true. He says all us women are the same and we have an evil darkside and it's as though he tests me all the time to see how far I will go based on what he throws at me to see me at my breaking point and see what I will do if angered enough. He has know from the beginning that I want a serious relationship and I have tried a million times to tell him how I feel about us and about him and his behaviour towards me, how much he is hurting me and he just tells me to stop pressuring him and I might just get what I want. I just don't understand why he won't let himself get close to me. When he started to get close to me in the beginning it was like almost as quick as it happened he suddenly pulled away like he was afraid to get attached or be commited. I thought that maybe this was because of all the crap he was going through with his ex who was putting him through such hell (legal matters) so I've give him the benefit of the doubt hoping it would get better with time ...He is not an affectionate guy at all and not just with me that is just the way he is. He is very much content or so he says with being alone cuz he says it's less headaches. He also likes to tell me when we are in a fight that we are not compatible and to move on but what confuses the hell out of me is that he keeps coming back no matter how many times he says that stuff to me and tells me it's my last chance. This past week he has totally shut me out, no text, calls, or coming by so few times I tried to contact him and he wouldn't answer my question asking him what's going on. He is acting like he does not want me to text him anymore and this past saturday he text me early in the morning and told me to try using the phone...so I did and he didn't answer the phone so I text after and no response. I can't stand all these mind games and leaving me racking my brain as to what is going on and what I should do. This seems to be the longest amount of time he has stayed away...do I keep trying to show I care by trying to contact him or do they not like you to chase them...should I just try and wait it out and see what happens...I am really loosing patients I hate the waiting and wondering thing it drives me crazy...can someone please help me figure this guy out and what would be the best thing for me to do?

• TaurusGirl7,

I understand what you are going through. Believe me, also dated a Scorpio and it was tough to reach common ground. All I can say is that when they want you they will do all in their power to get you. If you feel like it's not working for you and he is mistreating you then you need to take a stand and leave. What is his DOB?

• TaurusGirl7,

Also, what kind of legal problems does he have with his ex? That right there should be a BIG RED FLAG...

• Aries22 - Thank you for reading my novel lol and for your advice...his birthday is November 28th.

• TaurusGirl7

No worries. Like I said, I also share your pain. They always like to be in control of their feelings and the situation which I totally get but its not fair for him to call you names and make you feel as bad as he does. He will always come back as long as he knows that you will have. Try really hard to focus on what makes you happy and how you would like this relationship to be. AND TRUST ME, MY DEAR....if he does not come back doing the righ thing someone else that is picking up on your positive energy and vibes will come your way and that man may just sweep you off your feet. Hang in there!!

-Aries22

• Hi Taurusgirl7,

I just figured something out..,,,your love interest is not a Scorpio with a November 28 bday, he is a Sagitarrius....totally different ball game. Were you able to talk to him. Where do you guys live?

• He is not commited to you, he is just enjoying the selfish ride. drop him and find some one who care about your feeling. This guy is not ready for you. Good Luck.

• Whoops I didn't realize I wrote november it is actually october and he is definately a scorpio.

• TaurusGirl7,

Yeah he definitely is a Scorpio....LOL Is your bday on the 7th of the month? We should meet up for a drink if we live close by. I could probably give you tons of advice on Scorpio men....that would be fun and therapeutic.

be well,

Aries22

• Just wondering why would you think my birthday is on the 7th of the month??? Where do you live???

• Taurusgirl7,

I thought the 7th was for May 7. I live in NY.

• I hope you were not offended by my question. I like to give advice and compare love stories.

• Oh no I was not offended don't worry I was just shocked when you said the 7th...I live in Canada.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for your advice Jet City Women. You are right I ask myself that question all the time...and I don't think things would ever change He clearly is unhealthy and nothing I think I could do can change that unfortunately. I wish you all the best too in your relationship and I hope everything works out for you. This is the first scorpio man I have ever dated and one thing I definately know is I do not want to date another one ever again, they are just way too much work.

• I do want to say something to whomever reads this to see what you think so here it is...we still haven't been seeing each other lately and we aren't hanging out anymore or even talking really right now but today I was walking by his house on my way back from the mall and all of a sudden he happened to be coming along on his way home at that moment. I didn't want to be rude so I waved. After he pulled in the driveway and got out of the vehicle he walked toward the road to speak to me and as he did he had this smile/smirk on his face as if to say without saying he was glad to see me. So I asked him what the smirk was for and he didn't answer me. We ended up speaking for a few mins and well he talked about himself like he always does and told me about his weekend and all he asked about me was "what's new with you?". He never said how was my birthday or happy mother;s day which urked me as I stood there feeling kind of awkward cuz like I said we haven't hung out or talked other then the odd random stupid text message coming from him that is saying something not so nice, some kind of smart ass remark towards me. Anyway he was just getting back from a long trip so he said he was going to get out of his stuff and he'll talk to me later. I am not sure what to think of this can someone maybe give me some insight...thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• JetCityWomen thank you for the sweet message ur very kind...I keep telling myself I deserve so much better and I am trying to move on from all of this it's though as you know. I just don't understand if he is acting like I'm such a terrible person then why the heck does he still make contact???

• This post is deleted!

• Taurusgirl7,

first of all...Happy Mother's Day. the smirk was his way of simply believing that you miss him so much that you cannot live without him so you made it your business to pump into him. He was feeling a sense of arrogance. Do as JetCityWoman suggested and try to avoid him at all cost. They like things easy and the easier you put it for him the better it will be. You need to stay away from him completely. He'll keep trying to text you etc because he knows you are still leaving the door open. Be strong...you deserve a great guy who doesn't play games. My Scorp was the same way...UNTIL I SAID NO MORE. I stopped all communication. He now knows that I mean business. I wish you the best and am sending some of my positive energy and strength your way.

Aries22