Blmoon, Can you help me please?

• Ever since I was younger, I've had a fear of dying. Well, it wasn't really a fear of dying but a fear of the after life.I remember being four and not being able to sleep because I thought I was going to die in my sleep and that I wouldn't go to the afterlife or heaven or wherever people go when they die. I used to tell my mom but she just dismissed it. Now, the fear plagues me everday. Sometimes it catches me off guard but most of the times it's during the time before I close my eyes to sleep. It's quite ironic that I have this fear since I am so interested in death. It's also ironic because of me previously having a suicide attempt.

When I start to panic about this fear, my whole body becomes cold and chills run up and down my body. My stomach starts to hurt and I have the urge to just freak out.

I don't know what to do to make this fear go away because it's been such a big part of my life.

Birthdate: February 23, 1997

Could you give me a past life reading or something like that please?

It would be very appreciated

• I would love to help you but you are not an adult yet and the fear you describe needs medical attention---it is not all spiritual---you are having a panic attack and there is no need to be suffering as a doctor can help you. If you have had a past suicide attempt then you have been to a doctor. Please seek medical help. An anxiety attack--or panic attack feels like you are going to die. Your problem is medical and not spiritual. You are not alone---many people live with this and it is treatable but you have to ask for help. If you can not talk to your parents tell another trusted adult---a teacher--a counselour or a favourite aunt. You are in my prayers---let me know how you are doing. BLESSINGS

• Okay.

Thank you, Blmoon.

I'll tell my therapist the next time I go to her.