Fear Becoming Greater and Greater...

• Ever since I was younger, I've had a fear of dying. Well, it wasn't really a fear of dying but a fear of the after life.I remember being four and not being able to sleep because I thought I was going to die in my sleep and that I wouldn't go to the afterlife or heaven or wherever people go when they die. I used to tell my mom but she just dismissed it. Now, the fear plagues me everday. Sometimes it catches me off guard but most of the times it's during the time before I close my eyes to sleep. It's quite ironic that I have this fear since I am so interested in death. It's also ironic because of me previously having a suicide attempt.

When I start to panic about this fear, my whole body becomes cold and chills run up and down my body. My stomach starts to hurt and I have the urge to just freak out.

I don't know what to do to make this fear go away because it's been such a big part of my life.

Birthdate: February 23, 1997.

• You may want to look into your past lives (ask Blmoon) because a painful or scary death in a previous lifetime can make you fear it in this one. Also what was your birth in this lifetime like - if it was a difficult one, it can make you fearful.

• Thanks Captain.

My mom was in labor with me for about 28 hours.She said it was painful.