I need help with interpreting a reading

• hey, im new to this and did a reading on myself last night (alot going on and i needed clarity on one thing in particular that is from the past and will be tied to me for the rest of my life now) and i dont know if because its a confusing situation making it confusing for me to read or if my brain isnt connecting the dots lol any ways the question was: what will happen if i open myself up to the father of my children again... i used the celtic spread and this is what i got

3 of wands

strength

judgment reversed

6 of cups

7 of swords

6 of wands reversed

wheel of fortune

4 of wands

temperance reversed

the emperor

any help interpreting this is muchly appreciated!!! thank you 🙂

• i forgot to mention he is 10/15/81 and i am 07/22/82

• Since different people have different ways of laying out the cards, particularly the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th cards, we need to know what cards fell in what position.

Thank you.

Love & light,

Marc

• thank you for replying Marc 🙂 i placed them in this order

Present: 3 of Wands

Immediate Challenge: Strength

Distant Past: Judgment reversed

Recent Past: 6 of Cups

Best Outcome: 7 of Swords

Immed. Future: 6 of Wands reversed

Factors Effecting: Wheel of Fortune

External influences: 4 of Wands

Hopes and Fears: Temperance reversed

Final Outcome: the Emperor

• Hi SavageRose,

Will give this a try.

Present - You are thinking about whether to approach your ex

Immediate Challenge - Is to have the faith and strength to believe in yourself. You have everything you need inside you. There is no need to look outside

Distant past - You made a wrong decision that led you on a negative path. may be referring to your marriage?

Recent past - You have been thinking of a past relationship i.e. your ex

Best Outcome - Lies and deception. Him hiding things from you

Factors Affecting - Your financial situation. Are you having money issues?

External Influences - Your ex-husband

Hopes and Fears - You hope that you will regain your composure and balance by talking to your ex. You expect him to make things better and help sort out the issues you are going through

Final Outcome - He is a good father to your children and will provide for them. Thats about it. He will not be there in any emotional capacity or even as a friend or confidante for you. He has moved on and will not involve himself in any way, except for the children

Just my view.

hope things work out for you.

God bless.

• LOL we share the same birthday,.. a year apart. Cute 😛