Request out to shaubby...if you can help...

• Lately I feel as though I am keep being told to wait for something......or is it someone....or am I just deluding myself... Is as though I keep hearing patient....wait....but for what....

If you Feel anything,

Thanks x x

• Hello forevervirgo,

When you get these intutitive messages than you should heed them. I do feel that love is what you are waiting for more so than other things at this time. I would say that if you are patience than you will find that special love.

Some would say that your knight in shining armor will not appear on his own without your effort being put into finding him. I do agree to a point. Envisioning what you would like in a man and sending your request out to heaven will indeed be a worthey and blessed cause. Positive thinking teachers would applaud you in this effort.

Shuabby

• Yes are right love, being married having children do cross my mind every time I feel to think of moving forward I feel as though I am being kind of held back.......

Recently my friend suggested that I try Internet dating seriously...as the men I know are kind of limited to broaden the horizons.....

I am an iching novice.....and I asked the question..... What do u need to know about putting an profile online .... And I got a hex 20 which is overseeing more like waiting.....

And then aa week later again..... A hex 5 which is more obvious waiting....hmmm

Waiting waiting for what....waiting till I grow old....Lol

Wait before I put. Profile online....perhaps it's not good for me.."

Hmmmm I do feel pressure as everyone is loved up, it does feel awful sometimes looking in on other ppls love lives not envious by any means.......

There is someone I miss a great deal from the past sometimes I feel is it him I am waiting for....or is it just that un required love feeling...I suppose its that wanting ti know what's goi g to happen..when sometimes I feel confused.....

Maybe I should write a letter in my mind on an evening walk one day to the universe.....hmmmand slowly start making things happen.....

Thanks shabby.....x x x x