Sounds like a controlling father figure..hes a cancer

• 've been talking to my crush for a while now. A couple weeks back he asked me was I single I replied " I was at the moment"he said its good I'm single then he went into A LOT of detail of why he was also single then saying at the end "When his one come by which will be soon or later he was gonna show her his love and appreciation and she would be displayed as his 8th wonder on the world then he said that I (Me) already know. Yesterday we were having a convo and I said I'm a free spirit but I'll never go against my morals then i said I caught 2 of my roomies in the act. He replied back IN EXACT WORDS by saying" I know college is fun and wild but don't forget why ur there in the first place, You have the right ideal, don't compromise your morals, but have fun also. Don't go having sex with a lot of dudes SMH. But find one you like, make em strap up and go in (we don't want nothing now). You gotta try everything at least once...Have you?"......I'm a little confuse by him and why he would say that to me, pLus I like him and I think he likes me

• Hon what he is saying is:

1. studies important is this day n age, without it u wont go far.

to that i add, unless u wish to work in a diner for the rest of ur life, focus on ur studies most of the time.

2. You have the right ideal, don't compromise your morals, but have fun also.

here he means u have ur head on right to make ur college years a good phase, ure smart u can do this BUT u also need to let loose n not let all 4 years b about books n learning. Society n workplaces n school is also about aquirering social skills. such u wont get if ya nose is stuck in the text books.

3.Don't go having **** with a lot of dudes SMH. But find one you like, make em strap up and go in (we don't want nothing now). You gotta try everything at least once...Have you?"......

here he warns that with a lot of sex many tend to forget the comdom n by it surprise parenthood, stds, unwanted pregnancy, abortion nmore that leaves marks on the soul. he teaches u his experiences n he tries not to b clingy or parently. in between his lines he hopes u will choose him as ur first if u havent. but he says he will understand if u have one u like more than him.

To this ill mention what Dr Phil said on teen n very young moms, they never get a degree n r not gonna get other than lowpaid jobs if at all, or end on wellfare, the procentage of that kid making it through highschool even is close to nill.

for a male he is quite open n honest with u. n i must confess i dont fully get why it confuses u. But i get it, as u like him n u get what is he doing a dad on me now or what?

cancer men ARE mr mom! BUT ur cancer is praying fingers crossed hoping wishing that u will choose him. as many cancer men he hopes u will say it first. i dunno why they r as that but properly bc they are THE most emotional sign of the whole male zodiac.

my hunch is he worded his thoughts experience as such so he wouldnt get burned slapped or rejected. he fears ur rejection of him. AGAIN!

so hon, if u like him as u say u do, put him out of his misery n tell him hey i like u a lot, lets meet up n see where this goes. times to test drive this no?

cwb