Heartbroken scorpio from a great taurus man.... :(

• My recent taurus boyfriend just broke up with me last night, and I am so shocked and confused about everything that happened so fast! We have only been dating for a couple of months. Those couple of months were absolutely amazing! I was in a 9 yr relationship w a libra that I loved and emotionally scarred, hurt very badly after our seperation. I was just starting to feel good about being single....then i meet this taurus!

He is the first taurus i have ever dated and let me tell you.....WOW! We initially made it clear in the beggining that we did want to be in a relationship. Unfortunately, me being the loving scorpio that i am....i got caught up and fell into that darn trap of love. (Which i did NOT want to do) Having seen how well my taurus and i connected on ALL levels, i was falling hard for this amazing guy! I was confused by his actions vs his words. While he made it clear he did not want to commit to anything, he treated me as if i was his girlfriend. He bought me gifts, gave me his own personal blanket, introduced to all of his friends as his gf, etc. While having been invited to his circle of friends, 1/2 of them tell me he is in love with me while the other half told me to run, or at least not fall for him. I was so confused!

This past saturday night we went out together and all his friends, and acted like he was my boyfriend. He told me there no were chairs in this place for me to sit on, the only place i could sit was on his lap! Our evening went SO well..then we got home, we were between the sheets and getting ready for some loving action....but something came of me and i told him i couldnt have s e x with him anymore. As much i really did want to, my feelings poured out and i told him that i was really into him and didnt want to get hurt seeing that his friends are basically telling me to run. he said ok..didnt take advantage of me by getting what he wanted, he just said ok, but i could tell me wanted to say more but didnt. The next day (yesterday) he was very angry at his staff because he had to leave and go to work. Later on that day he shows up the local hang where me and his friends were. As soon he came in, he didnt say hi to me, instead chewed his best friends/employee out for what happened. Then walked over to me and says while im in the mood come with me so we can talk. He was cut, dry and to the point. We cant date anymore because I dont want to be the ahole that hurts you. If ive mislead you by treating you nice and buying you gifts, im sorry. I dont need my friends knowing about everything you and i do. We can be friends, but we cant sleep together anymore. It was so quick I was speechless..and had nothing to say.

I know he has a lot of personal issues happening with his grandmother getting ready to pass away, along with his very busy travel schedules for work.

I feel awful and wonder if i never said what i said saturday night, would l be sitting here right now sad and confused? It was so nice not to cry anymore about my ex libra, and now find myself crying over a taurus that really touched my heart in only a matter of 2 months. I sent him an email this morning telling that everything happened so fast yesterday, i would like a chance to meet him for lunch or dinner. I have yet to hear from him......do you think he will call or respond? I hate falling in love and am SO scared to date again. I cant seem to figure out how to keep my feelings in check......someone HELP me PLEASE

• Hello, Scorpiogal

I feel if you don’t give yourself enough credit. Perhaps your self-esteem is low from the relationship with the Libra. I think it’s time you take a second look at yourself, especially your inner self/beauty. I suspect being a Scorpio you are strong and vibrant person with a winning personality unless you have been forced into a situation where you are losing yourself, a making of the ultimate sacrifice. You are also most probably intellectually stimulating, I figure this is why your Taurus man connected with you. Taurus are like Virgos, they like someone that looks good but it is more stimulating if you can stimulate their mind as well. This tells me there is a good chance that he will call or at least email you back.

The cards indicate that you may have to back off for a while. It could only be a setback but don’t force the issues. Slow down, regroup your thoughts, emotions, actions and play the waiting game to see what happens. Judge him for yourself, don’t let others opinions influence you exclusively. Do other things that interest you so as that you not always thinking and pining over him. You especially should do things that can renew and refresh you and your spirits like a manicure, pedicure, massage even just some form of exercise like walks in the park. Chats with girlfriends or big sisters are moral boosting as well. Anything that makes YOU and YOU alone feel good about yourself. In other words you don’t have to feel responsible someone else’s feelings and actions.

Being a Scorpio, I am sure you have seen many hardships and struggles but like I said, just look inside yourself, you have a strong ambitious and motivated nature. I think that since now from what you say, there is no movement in your relationship, which you are kind of “left dangling in mid-air” and if this relationship is to work out, it is really left in his hands and his alone. I think you find this very stagnating and frustrating. It sounds like there are other factors and variables that are playing out like his work and the grandmother at death’s door. Conclusively, just take a deep breath, relax and take it easy, especially on yourself.

Many blessings bestowed upon you.