Captain, will the cancer man come back to me by the end of this june?

• kindly let me know what your insight is. thank you.

• My answer hasn't changed from my last reply to you. "This relationship is good for friendship - and a limited one at that - nothing more. Move on to find real love with your soulmate who is still out there. A truly loving relationship makes you feel energised and happy, not sad and tired like you are now. This guy will never love you as you deserve to be loved. He is now at the stage of just toying with you and using you."

He is gone - you can do better. Move on.

• captain, I appreciate your getting back to me. It's just that I don't believe this, there is something deeper here, I cannot put my finger on it and it hasn't been resolved. Thank you for your time.

• It may only be deeper on your end. It takes two to make a relationship.

• I understand it takes two, Captain. I can also understand that it is possible that some relationships are one-sided and deeper on one end than the other.

However, I believe what I feel. There is something unfinished here. Though I am not making any moves or actions towards him. Last year's eclipses separated us. He created ALL of the drama as cancer's know how. I believe he didn't mean to but we had to separate. He had growing to do and so did I. I have no idea what the future holds. I can only pray and work on my own life and goals.

And I will let you know the outcome.

One more thing, my job of 9 years ended last year at the same time, they called me back in the fall to work on a video project. I have been in his town (my hometown) helping my mother and father and a brother. I will be here for awhile. months? a year? While I am here, I started a music project. I went out and sought talented people to work with, and before I knew it they asked me to work with them. People who are in the type of career I am pursuing have approached me within 6 months of being here. I will be performing at various venues (just did one this past Saturday), and will have a show at an outdoor event in this town and so I am working on my career and my body and mind and spirit. Not just sitting around waiting. I am making progress in my life's journey. Still having to weed out the weeds.

Have you any insight into my career and body health.

And there is a wonderful astrological website that I subscribe to: Soulgardentv.com

check it out and tell me what you think. Chris Witecki is an excellent astrologer.

Thank you for your help.

• Only stress and worry can impair your health - try to let go of control and go with the flow more. Leave self-doubt at the door.

Your career will experience a few bumps but if you are following your heart, it will only get better.

Thanks for the website info - I will check it out.

• Can you tell me if my Cancer man will return please. Total honesty prefered 🙂

• Ladyunlucky82, please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I will answer you there. Please provide birthdates if possible.