Romance

• my friend is hesitant about relationships because of her weight issues should i continue to leave her alone or retry to pursue i love her but so far im wasting my time?

• To be clear....you have a friend and you want to be with her? If you haven't already, have a heart to heart and let her know how you feel and give her one last chance. Then leave her alone....she needs to learn to love herself. I have been there and know what she is dealing with. I would make all kinds of excuses but in hindsight is that I am only robbing myself of love. She will come around.

• THANK YOU SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO GO OUT BUT THEN AND SAYS LOOK AT ME AND LOOK AT YOU IM THIN SHES ALWAYS BEEN CHUNKY AND SHE HAS A TENDENCY TO TALK TO GUYS BUT WHEN THINGS GET CLOSE SHE SHUTS ALL DOWN I GAVE HER A NECKLACE A FRIENDSHIP RING KIND OF THING WHICH SHE ACCEPTED ,BUT THIS RELATIONSHIP IDEA IS DYING OUT I REALLY THINK IM WASTING TIME AND SHES NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANY TIME SOON I LET HER KEEP AND SORTA KEPT MY DISTANCE WITHOUT MAKING TROUBLE FOR HER OR MYSELF ITS A SHAME THOUGH

• John did you get my email I sent directly to you? Sounds like a good plan for yourself to keep your distance and focus on finding someone who wants to be in a relationship.

• thanks your advice is wll worth taking shes a lost cause thanks john