Anyone want a tarot reading ?

• Hi Effie,

Thank you for letting me read for you.

You are expecting great things from this relationship and the fresh,new energy it brings is really invigorating for you. You are ready to jump right in and go wherever it takes you.

However, Effie, I am really sorry to say that the cards are saying that he is really drained emotionally right now, maybe hurt very badly from a past relationship or something. It seems he has no emotions left to offer for some reason and so will be reluctant to get into any kind of relationship right now. I must add that this is not because he does not like you or there is something you have done wrong. In general, he seems averse to getting into a relationship with anyone as of now.

Sorry if this reading was not what you expected.

I am sure things will work out for you.

Any feedback will help me learn. Thanks.

• Hi Brooke,

I don't see much emotions from his side in this relationship. He is looking at it very practically and I don't see much of a future.

Also presently I see a negative turn of events that has happened recently or is happening between you two. It has kind of derailed your relationship a bit at present.

Sorry, the future not looking good dear

But I am sure things will work out in the future, they always do.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

• Hi CharmedWitchBente,

First, thank you for caring so much and looking out for me. I really think its ownderful to meet such caring and "feeling" people on this forum. I would like to know how i can stop receiving more request. In the sense, do i just post it, or is there another way?

Coming to your question.

I think Charlie feels you will not take this work too seriously and will not contribute effectively for some reason. He feels in general that you have a lot of energy but it is misguided perhaps? I don't know if this makes sense, but I do not have much more information to go by.

I removed three more cards asking "why will charlie not accept your request?"

Charlie will feel that this is a wrong choice of job for you and it will block your growth in some way. He will feel he is asking you not to do this for your own good. Does that make any sense.

Looking at the previous cards, I think he feels you are too overqualified for this job and will be wasting your time if you do it. Does it make any sense? Sorry, if it doesn't as I am very new at this. Or if this is a new line of work you are starting, he may feel this lone is not for you...

Hope this is not too confusing.

• Hi Cheryl,

The relationship you are in right now is going through a really low phase right now. The light and positivity that was there has somehow gone away and it looks a little "dark" right now. The sad part, is that you felt (and probably still feel) that you two are almost like soulmates, so strong is the bond. And you may not be wrong in thinking that way.

However at this point it does not seem that this relationship is going to work. Your partner has withdrawn emotionally from the relationship and things are just not going in your favor.

The future, to be honest, does not look too good. The relationship may not last long and though it will give you a lot of stress when it ends, you will come out of it eventually.

I am sorry to give you such a "negative" reading and I really feel sad for you right now.

But I am new at this, so please take other advise, I may be wrong here.

Either ways, I hope you get all the love you truly deserve.

Any feedback will be truly appreciated.

• Well as for more request we will help u stop it.

Overqualified doesnt matter to me. at least im not ramming my head against a wall with things i cant seem to learn n do. i wotn b bored with it,. i am best in a job where i can plan my own days work, where i dont have too many bosses.

Im inventive. All i asked was a trial period. A trial period to see if its a match for him and me.

should i have added personal assistent instead?`to me it seems he has the doubts whereas i dont. lol

mayb if i may b bol to ask smack cards on personal assistant.

cwb

• Hi guys,

I know i missed a few, but will do them as soon as I can I promise. All your requests are very important to me and I am really grateful that you all have n=been so wonderful to give me the opportunity to read for you.

I will respond very soon to the rest of you.

Also, I do not know if there is any other way of doing this, but I would really appreciate if there are no more requests. As you know, this is my first post here and I would first like to get feedback on all these readings first before I do any more. I hope you understand.

Be rest assured that if I am confident and you guys still want readings I will definitely do some more later.

Thanks a million everyone and God bless you all.

• LADIES N GENTS REQUESTEES

TAROTRED IS CLOSING THIS THREAD ON N 4 MORE REQUESTS AS OF NOW.

SHE IS NEW N OVERWHELMED.

KINDLY RESPECT HER WISHES

THANK U 4 UNDERSTANDING.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much for the reading tarotred.

You have been spot on about me. Yes i was and am ready to go with him where ever it takes me.

Yes you are once again spot on about him. He has been hurt very badly from his previous 2 relationships and doesn't want to get involved at the moment.

I was and are hoping that i will be with this wonderful man because he is a caring and loving person.

I have found what i am looking for in my life but i cant be with him for now. He made me feel that i was alive.

I would of loved to know how to break through to his heart but ill have to wait and see how things go.

I only can hope that things will turn out my way!

Thank you for your time and reading once again! Take care1

• Tarotred

Thanks for the reading. It is so true. There is more to my story though.

Thank you very much.

• Hi Naima,

Sorry for the late response. Thank you for letting me read for you.

You are being a little impatient and immature about finding a new love right now. But you need to be a little patient and composed because the new relationship is on the way. You will probably meet him this autumn and he will be related to your work or workplace. It will be a very unexpected meeting the first time you meet, and you may no be that interested in him at the time. He will be going through some minor issues in his life which he will be grappling with at the time.

However, over time this will be a very fulfilling and loving relationship and may even go all the way. It will definitely have great potential.

All the best.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

• Hi Jen,

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for letting me read for you.

You have just got out of a tough situation and need to be more secure and confident of yourself. You will meet your next partner in a social setting when you are out with friends having a good time. The person will offer you the "cup" of love and will be really emotional and caring. But he will be going through a tough period in his life, carrying a lot of burdens and feeling that life is a drag. However, this relationship will not last because you will both ultimately bring out the lack in each other and become ambivalent towards each other.

Sorry about the negativity in this reading. This is the reason why i sometimes avoid doing future relationship readings, because if they are negative, it sometimes becomes self-fulfilling and very frustrating for the querent.

really sorry, but since you asked I took out the cards.

• Hi! I'm Anne Feb. 16, 75... I just want my everything in general hope you don't mind me asking and thank you in advance . Kisses

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Helena,

Thanks for letting me read for you.

You have gone through a drastic upheaval in your love life recently or you are going through it right now. You are at crossroads and there is a choice you have to make, which is really troubling you. This upheaval that has taken place is due to something ending or finishing in your life (probably a relationship is dead?). In the recent past you have gone through a quite phase to come out of it, but now want to get back on your feet and get on with your life.

Your problem stems from a man (most probably a lover) who doesn't have the same feelings for you anymore and you are really troubled by that. But it seems this person is on his way out or you have found out the truth about him so he cant hurt you anymore. You hope for a new beginning/new relationship, but you want to definitely discard the old one/the way it was going at least. You will have to work hard at finding this new place, but if you stick by your guns and have the right attitude, you can surely do it.

Hope at least some of this makes sense. Had no information to work with, but the cards seemed to be saying a lot. Tried to do my best.

God Bless.

• Hi Ina,

You are feeling trapped right now for some reason, but this is all in your mind and you can break the shackles anytime you want to.

To invite love in your life, you need to be more emotional and caring and learn to develop a strong and lasting bond with your partner. Have you been taking relationships a bit casually?

You will meet your next partner this summer itself in a work environment where there is a lot of things happening (like a fair or something like that).

Your new partner may be a little intolerant and narrow-minded but he will be full of energy. He will be going through a tough emotional/personal loss of some kind at the time.

The relationship will be fast-moving and full of action, with never a dull moment. It will be fun and exciting, but will not have much long-term potential. However, you will enjoy it while it lasts.

All the best!!

• Hi Joanne,

Thanks for asking me to read for you.

Just wanted to clarify if you are in a relationship right now or not, so I can ask the right question.

Sorry for this. Will do your reading asap after your response. Thanks.

• Hi Vickie, Thank you for letting me read for you.

Just wanted to clarify, this time when you move to Texas are you going to be practicing reiki or doing the clerical job again. Sorry was a little confused about that.

Will do a reading asap after i get your reply.

God Bless.

• Aw tarotRed, I thought you gigot about me 😞 but I didn't want to a ask incase you were inundated with so many request as you are.... And mine is a littl bit of I can't wait to meet someone reading lol

Yeah you are right I do feel impatient to meet someone as I want to have that love feeling so nice to feel.....

Hmmm I await the arrival of this man...

Work related....I am current at across roads with work also.....I studied all finance subjects but I prefer creative stuff....hmmm I think this needs a little shaking up.....

But thanks For spending the time and energy to help me and so many others it is so apreciAtted by all

N x

• tarotred, hiiii my name is jennifer... im desperately in need of a tarot reading on love... my love life is so boring and dull... i keep getting told by other psychics that the love of my life will present himself less than 3 months... well that was a year ago... nothing has happened... im in love with someone as we speak and they say he will come to me, and again nothing... dont know if im holding my breath for nothing or what... my bday is 2 27 1973... please advise and help if you can... id appreciate it so so much thanks jennifer