ADVICE for NEW MOON in Taurus!!!

• Hello All,

Following are some helpful hints for the upcoming New Moon in Taurus which occurs in the U.S. at 01:51 AM EST on MAY 3 (10:51 PM PST on MAY 2). Sorry folks – don’t know how that translates to U.K. or elsewhere!

Prior to the exact time of the monthly New Moon, the Moon is in its “balsamic phase” which is a time of completion and “discharging” from the prior cycle. Therefore, it is extremely important to wait until AFTER the exact time of the New Moon before making wishes. It is better to write down wishes even a day after the time of the New Moon than a few minutes before it takes effect. HOWEVER, if the Moon is Void of Course during the first 48 hours, it is best to avoid that time period and write down your wishes before the Void begins or after it is over. DO write down your wish list within eight hours following the exact time of the New Moon whenever possible (for greatest effect).

It is best to hand write your wishes rather than type them and the WORDING of your wishes is very important – they must be clearly stated so that the “feeling” behind the wishes comes through the words. Do not exceed more than 10 wishes as this will disperse the energy too much for your wishes to have the power they need to come true.

For all you women pining for love out there – you can’t make wishes that will affect the behavior or self-determination of another (it doesn’t work!). However, you CAN make wishes for changes in your own behavior relative to that person that will open the way for change. If the other person is unavailable due to being in another relationship, then it would be more appropriate to take a deeper look at what it is you actually want, rather than limiting your focus to that particular person.

The wording of your wishes is very important – not the grammar used, but the “feeling” engendered by the way each wish is worded. A good phrase to start with is “I want to easily find myself…” This helps bring the change about easily instead of in a stressful way. Stay away from “I want to find myself…” because it implies that somehow the desired situation is just magically “happening,” and takes the tendency to exert personal will out of the equation (INTENTION!). If there is a possibility that the potency of the wish leaves an opening for drastic or unpleasant change, then add the phrase “in a healthy and happy way” at the end.

Even if two or more wishes seem related, it is important not to combine them. For example, in the wish “I want the habits of smoking and overeating totally lifted from me,” neither area is likely to shift (not sure why – it’s possible that the energies will negate each other somehow.) However, worded as two separate wishes – “I want the habit of smoking totally lifted from me,” and “I want the habit of overeating totally lifted from me” – each wish gains power of its own. They do not need to be on a separate page, just separately numbered and on separate lines.

Wishes that are in harmony with the energy currently activated in the atmosphere are especially potent. For instance, this upcoming New Moon will be in TAURUS….

Taurus rules self-worth, including awareness of personal needs, setting appropriate boundaries, strong values, determination, and self-acceptance. Sample wishes to increase self-worth:

1. I want lots of strength and determination, leading to my maintaining (a decision, stance, etc.)

2. I want to define what’s important to me, and easily find myself living according to those values.

3. I want to easily find myself communicating my needs to others in a way that encourages them to support me.

4. I want to easily find myself stating my needs without an attachment to results.

5. I want to easily find myself establishing boundaries that make my life stronger.

6. I want to consciously and consistently experience feelings of self-worth in every area of my life.

7. I want the tendency to undervalue myself easily lifted from me.

8. I want to easily find myself being true to my own timing and comfort zones.

Taurus rules accumulation, including money, material comforts, ownership, and possessions. Sample wishes to appropriately increase money and possessions:

1. I want to easily find myself creating financial independence in a happy way.

2. I want all self-sabotaging anxieties around money totally lifted from me.

3. I want to attract the right (insert possession) for me at a price I can easily afford.

4. I want to easily find myself living in comfortable surroundings.

Taurus rules reliability, including patience, dependability, trustworthiness, and steadfastness. Sample wishes to encourage reliability:

1. I want to easily find myself keeping my word and being a person that others can rely on.

2. I want the quality of loving patience and steady progress to enter every area of my life.

3. I want to easily find myself relying on my own efforts for success.

4. I want to easily find myself saying the right words that inspire others to be more reliable and loyal toward me.

Taurus also rules inflexibility, including stubbornness, attachment, resistance to change, possessiveness, holding dogmatic opinions, and stagnation. Sample wishes to aid in releasing inflexibility:

1. I want all self-defeating stubbornness easily lifted from me.

2. I want all possessiveness totally lifted from me.

3. I want to easily find myself expressing my views in ways that don’t shut others out of the conversation.

4. I want the habit of lazy stagnation totally lifted from me.

5. I want all attachment to excessive accumulation totally lifted from me.

6. I want all non-constructive resistance to change easily lifted from me.

7. I want to easily find myself embracing constructive change.

Taurus rules enjoyment of life on earth, including appreciation, gratitude, simple physical pleasures, rapport with nature, satisfaction, and contentment. Sample wishes to enhance enjoyment of life:

1. I want to enjoy and appreciate my life.

2. I want to count my blessings and feel thankful for the good things that are in my life.

3. I want to easily find myself consciously and consistently appreciating the abundance of life and Mother nature.

Taurus rules building, including solid foundations, persistence, progressing step by step, thoroughness, and perseverance. Sample wishes to aid in building successful results:

1. I want to easily find myself filled with persistence – continually pressing on until my goal of (insert goal) is reached.

2. I want the habit of trying to rush results easily lifted from me.

3. I want to easily find myself slowing down and doing each task with thoroughness.

Taurus rules the physical senses, including sensuality, physical comfort, aromas, tastes, and massage. Sample wishes to increase sensual experience and pleasure:

1. I want to easily find myself taking the time to cook, savor, and appreciate my meals.

2. I want to begin purchasing clothing that feels sen*sual and comfortable on my body.

3. I want to easily attract, recognize, and begin working with the right massage therapist for me.

Good luck everyone and REMEMBER to write down your wishes AFTER the exact time of the New Moon!

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Blessings to you WG, this has help me more than you know,i know ibeleive had a post also and i was going to ask her how to write them out, but i think she is away now... thanks for all the work you put into this thread and how to write out my intentions/wishes...now what do i do with them, do i read them out do i leave them outside do i burn them, do i bury them, ok enough questions thanks WG again...

Blessings to you

Namste WG

Shee

• Hi Punkin - write them out, date the list, take them out - look at them - repeat them as often as you wish (and remember to experience the "feeling" of them when you recite them). Don't burn them! That's what you do to things you are releasing, not things you want to create 🙂

• Watergirl18,

THANK YOU so much for providing the details on this. I have had advice and read up on it in the past but frankly my heart wasn't in it. With your descriptions here I hope to be able to provide some successful intentions this go round and it's great to know I have a little time to think about it. I want it to be just right.

• You're most welcome, RC!

If anyone would like help in phrasing their wish(es), please post it and I will help as best I can.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Hi watergirl I was wondering if you can help me with my astrological chart it's in a forum called Have My Astrological Chart-Can Anyone Help (something like that lol) I would really appreciate it.

• Watergirl this is so great! Thank you - may I share it with friends on Face-book? It's just so clearly worded. Very inspiring!

• Hey jlinangel! Hope you know I emailed you lol just to give u an update. Watergirl-this is aspiring to all Taurus girls out there!

• Asia118X - I'm not able yet to give a complete intuitive read of a birth chart, but I can give you a synopsis of what each planet position might mean. For a comprehensive analysis you would also need to note which houses they occupy. Did you know that it takes roughly 25,000 years for the planets to be in the exact positions they were at your birth? That is why astrological generalizations based on Sun signs, etc. really aren't that accurate.

Jlinaangel - feel free to post on FB, but credit should be given to astrologist Jan Spiller (the bulk of the information is from one of her books).

Peace Out,

WG

• Wow, this wish list you have posted is awesome! I know quite often we can sit around and think of ideas and wishes but to actually list them out as you have done is great. We can each use the list you provided and add to it as it relates to each individual person. Thank you for a very good start!

Redpetals

• Thank you watergirl! You can give me the synopsis that will be fully appreciated but I dont know how to find the houses they occupy in.

• Asia - I didn't get it? Would love an update!

xoxo

J

• Hey All,

Just found out that at the exact time of the New Moon tonight/tomorrow morning, the moon will also go Void of Course. Remember that it is not a good time to write down your wishes during a Void time. Yes, the first 8 hours after the New Moon is the most potent, but you have up to 48 hours after. Sooooo, your best "wishing" times are Wednesday (after 1:10pm EST) and all day/night Thursday.

My offer is still open to help in wording your wishes...

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Thank you so much Watergirl.

The information is wonderful. I have been doing this for years with good results but now that it is clearer I can increase those results. Here's to the future!

Blessings

• Alright I hesitated to put this out there in case of mistakes but watergirl I'm going to take you up on your offer. Here's my list.

1. I want to easily find myself creating financial independence in a happy way, living comfortably with all my bills paid.

2. I want to easily find myself making time to mediate successfully.

3. I want to enjoy quality time spent with famiy and friends.

4. I want the habit of choosing junk food over healthier food choices to stop.

5. I want to improve my physical activity to allow myself to lose weight and be a healthier person.

6. I want all self sabotaging anxieties about money to be totally lifted from me.

7. I want to continue building good relationships with people of a like mind.

8. I want to easily find myself accepting and improving upon my abilities and awareness psychically and spiritually.

9. I want to easily find myself allowing time for me, my needs and things that bring me joy.

10. I want to consciously and consistently experience feelings of self worth in ever area of my life. 🙂

I'd love your input on my list Watergirl

• Hi RC,

Let's start with the money wish first. Do you think your issue is based on attracting money, how you spend your money, negative thinking about money, or just abundance consciousness? Following are samples for each category:

MONEY: Becoming a Money Magnet

1. I want the money I need to pay all my bills to abundantly flow into my life.

2. I want lots of money in a happy way.

3. I want prosperity to enter into every area of my life.

4. I want all resistance to attracting lots of money into my life totally lifted from me.

5. I want to easily find myself filled with the right ideas resulting in my making money in a happy way.

6. I want total clarity in seeing the correct path that will lead to my making money in a way that is in my overall best intersts.

7. I want to easily find myself taking those actions that will joyously increase my salary to a minimum of $(amount) each year.

MONEY: Spending Habits

1. I want Divine Intervention to show me the right way to eliminate all financial debt.

2. I want to easily find myself becoming debt free in a happy way.

3. I want the habit of compulsive (insert item, ie: clothes, toys, etc) shopping totally lifted from me.

4. I want to easily find myself saving (insert amount)% of EVERY paycheck.

5. I want intelligence and awareness to consistently govern my spending of money.

MONEY: Negative Thinking

1. I want all financial worry lifted from me in a happy, healthy way.

2. I want all fears of poverty totally lifted from me.

3. I want all feelings of scarcity – the idea that if someone is getting more, I am getting less – easily lifted from me.

4. I want all tendencies toward greed easily lifted from me.

5. I want to have good, happy feelings about money.

6. I want all self-sabotaging thoughts around money totally lifted from my consciousness.

7. I want all thoughts that I don’t know what to do with money totally lifted from me.

MONEY: Abundance Consciousness

1. I want clarity regarding money, leading to my handling it with wisdom and balance, and in ways that are in my best interests.

2. I want all compulsions about money totally lifted from me.

3. I want all resistance to receiving money totally lifted from me.

4. I want to easily find myself taking charge of my money in ways that result in joyous abundance and financial prosperity.

The rest seem pretty straightforward. I will post separately on those...

Blessings,

WG

• I did mine also Pooh Pooh lol

!.I want to easily find myself creating financial Independence in a happy and healthy way ( I liked what you wrote) so I'm using it hehe.

2,I want to attract a home that is affordable in my area where i live now, in a happy and healthy way.

3.I want the habit of procrastinating lifted from me in a happy and healthy way.

4.I want financial abundance to live comfortably for my family and i in a happy and healthy way.

5. I want to continue to help people, in turn to help myself in a happy and healthy way.

6.I want enough food supplies to live comfortable in a happy and healthy way...

OK why do i feel selfish lol...

Thanks again WG,

Namaste

Sheil

ps i sent you a call 🙂

• OK RC, here's the rest. I gave several examples for most since the underlying issue or impetus behind the wish may differ...

FOR MEDITATION:

1. I want to easily find myself taking “quiet time” to center myself for the day every morning, a minimum of ___mornings a week, a minimum of ___minutes each time.

2. I want to consistently, consciously be in touch with high spiritual guidance during my meditations, leading to revelations that clearly and accurately guide my life to the happiest place!

FOR QUALITY TIME WITH FRIENDS: The way you have it is good, I would just slightly revise it as follows...

1. I want to EASILY FIND MYSELF TAKING THE TIME TO enjoy quality time with family and friends.

FOR HEALTHY EATING:

1. I want to easily find myself attracted to and consuming only those fods that are healthy for my body.

2. I want all attraction to (junk foods, convenience foods, fatty foods, greasy foods, bakery goods) totally lifted from me.

3. I want to easily find myself totally conscious around food, making those choices that result in my feeling a positive sense of self-worth.

FOR EXERCISE:

1. I want to easily find nyself maintaining an exercise program that is happy and invigorating.

2. I want to easily find myself looking forward to my regular exercise routine with joy and enthusiasm.

3. I want to easily find myself doing aerobic exercise at least ___days per week and at least ___minutes each time.

4. I want to find myself exercising at the gym a minimum of ___days per week and at least ___minutes each time.

5. I want to easily find myself joining the right gym for me so it is a pleasure for me to go on a regular basis.

6. I want to easily find myself taking those steps that result in a strong, toned, healthy body.

FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS:

1. I want to easily begin lots of happy new friendships with people who have similar values and intersts.

2. I want to easily attract healthy, happy, mutually empowering friendships with the right people for me.

3. I want to attract a nurturing, happy group of friends.

4. I want the barriers that kep me from finding nurturing, mutually empowering friendships totally lifted from me.

5. I want all self-defeating resistance to friendship totally lifted from me.

Your #8 and #10 are perfect as they are. I would change the wording slightly on #9 to: I want to easily find myself CONSCIOUSLY ALLOTING time for THOSE ACTIVITIES THAT BRING ME JOY (Or insert the specific activity, number of days per week, etc. just like with the exercise.)

Blessings,

Watergirl

• My money issue right now is not in bad spending habits but rather in that things just "happen".

I owe the IRS

My energy assistance is STILL on hold and may not even be approved due to lack of funds

Another program dropped from $115/mo to $16/mo (still can't figure that one out)

Car needs repairs

Debt from marriage

etc

Now on the plus side, I have done the feng shui $9 cigar and what I owe the IRS is less than expected, the bill for a repair on the car (which I had planned) was MUCH less than expected, I have two job offers pending (both projects) etc

One of my wishes needs to involved my poor little car hanging in there for a few more years LOL

I am lucky that I always seem to make ends meet, which is great. I know many that can't. But I want to pay off my credit card debt and have a bit left over every month. I'd like to stop the cycle of "I just got a great project - $500 - yay - on the credit card.... next day...... I owe the (insert name here) $495 - boo - so much for that".

I hope that makes sense and what is the best way to word that?

I like this but I would like a little additional for the future:

1. I want the money I need to pay all my bills to abundantly flow into my life.

Can I add "and then some" ? 🙂

Or maybe "I want the money I need to live debt-free to abundantly flow into my life"

What do you think?

Thanks so much for posting this thread AND the info on the timing!!

YD

• YellowDayLily,

How about this:

"I want enough money to live debt-free to flow abundantly into my life"

Try not to ever use the word "need". It tends to reverberate into neediness or a desire to be needy.

You can also use the word desire as well as want.

Blessings