Have My Astrological Chart-Can Anyone Please Help????

• Hello everyone!!!!! I'm intrigued with astrology and have knowledge of this area to a certain extent. I finally found a full birth chart report free online (yayyyy! Lol) I was wondering if anyone give me anyone detailed answers to what all this means, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Saggitarius Rising

Taurus Sun

Cancer Moon

Mercury in Aries

Venus in Taurus

Mars in Aries

Jupiter in Virgo

Saturn in Aquarius

Uranus in Capricorn

Neptune in Capricorn

Pluto in Scorpio

Node in Capricorn

• 🙂

• Bump:)

• Asia, markie's right. I visited this site and got my chart for free. It's under the "free reports and calculations" hyperlink. If you search around this site you'll also find a ton of additional information on important aspects like your venus placement which reveals what kind of men you are attracted to etc

As for your Nodes, if your NORTH node is in Capricorn,the south is in Cancer, so :

Cancer sign: (old patterns)

Capricorn sign: (new possibilities):

• Too sensitive...............................................Self-sufficient

• Crabby........................................................Responsible

• Manipulative..................................................Paternal

• Obsessed with past............................................Wise

• Clingy............................................................Ambitious

• Too reserved................................................Hardworking

• Childish.........................................................Conservative

• Passive..........................................................Traditional

• Needs being needed........................................Meticulous

• Smothering.....................................................Enterprising

• Insecure.........................................................Economical

• Negative..........................................................Disciplined

• Easily hurt......................................................Committed

• Timid............................................................Goal Directed

So your life's path should be to advance from Cancer to Capricorn. Go figure !

Now don't get it wrong. It doesn't mean you're all that negative thigns ! The more advanced you are, the more your personality will be towards your North Node. Perhaps you're already there, which is good for you !

You know something ? I found out that my Chinese sign also has great impact in my personality. Do you know yours ? Now that'll get you googlin' for hours lol

• Thanks SeeHorse Ill check it out this stuff is awesome!!!!!!!

• Bump.

• Bump lol

• Here the more precise version of my birthchart:

Sun Taurus 16.47 Ascendant Sagittarius 3.15

Moon Cancer 13.07 II Capricorn 4.21

Mercury Aries 23.34 III Aquarius 8.58

Venus Taurus 6.43 IV Pisces 14.08

Mars Aries 0.55 V Aries 15.19

Jupiter Virgo 4.41 VI Taurus 11.11

Saturn Aquarius 18.07 VII Gemini 3.15

Uranus Capricorn 17.55 R VIII Cancer 4.21

Neptune Capricorn 18.53 R IX Leo 8.58

Pluto Scorpio 21.43 R Midheaven Virgo 14.08

Lilith Aquarius 11.56 XI Libra 15.19

Asc node Capricorn 1.34 XII Scorpio 11

• Just wanted to let you know, you can google the simpler version of your chart and something should come up

• Ok Thanks ReeseyReese! 🙂

Anyone else have any idea what this all means or any suggestions?

• Hi Asia

With your ascendant in sagi I assume that u r a free spirit,love outdoors,value friends,tend speak bluntly,foreign ideas thngs &places appeal to you a lot.

With your ascendant lord jup in 10th house u hav a knack for a career in service industry,nutrition &health.Jupiter in Virgo individuals attract the most good fortune when they are helpful, honest, practical, orderly, and when they pay attention to details. with mercury in 5th house working in an institution that deals with any of the above will be good for you.

The influence of Taurus here suggests a powerful physical strength and endurance. The vitality is strengthened and the muscular make-up is solid. Taurus invariably suggests a hearty appetite which must be contained, or else heart trouble is indicated.However with 9th lord sun in 6th house relationship with your father isnt easy.Please tell me bt your mum,with moon in the 8th house it signifies some sort of trauma where your mother is involved...perhaps you may hav lost her or she herself might have gone through extreme emotions &transformation in her life.

With pluto in 12th house do you experience intensity of loss, betrayal,intensity of emotions?

In the realm of relationships I see that you might lose the first important love of your life..but you will marry the person you love as there is a connection between 5th,7th &11th house.However choose your mate carefully for you might be disillusioned in relationships!

The Descending node of the Moon positioned in Cancer,

Ascending node of the Moon positioned in Capricorn-This position of the Descending node of the Moon indicates that you have developed sensitivity, emotionality, and tenderness during your past lives. You have also paid a tribute to maternity and developed an ability to care for life, children, and home. Traditionally this position of the Setting node of the Moon reveals too much prominence given to parents, family, traditions, and love to one’s homeland. You should aim to preserve sensitivity and subtlety. However, do not become too sentimental and compassionate for yourself. Attempt not to give too much prominence to family life and seek not to drown in subjective experiences and emotions. Sticking at home and exaggeration of comfort and coziness will stimulate your regress. Do not allow yourself to become too overwhelmed by everyday tasks, such as food preparation etc. It becomes easy to manipulate you by appealing to your patriotism and faithfulness to family traditions.

Your Ascending node of the Moon (Dragon’s head) is in Capricorn. This position strongly encourages you to develop patience, consistency, and an ability to reach goals. You should devote more attention to professional development, spiritual growth, and career than to home and family. Aim to remain objective with respect to your emotions. Learn to observe and control them. Capricorn’s way is the way of an ascetic, yogi, monk or an executive who is able to assume responsibility. It is very important that you endeavored to identify your central goal and aimed for it. You should preserve the order in your everyday life and develop your skills, which would enable you to treat life objectively, to formulate independent goals and outlook no longer dependent on the “baggage” inherited from your parents.

• Wow this chart really showcases alot within myself and what I am going through especially with my mother (she went through so much in her life! especially changing herself from the broken childhood she grew up in to the wonderful stand father relationships (my father was abusive and his negativity impacted my life and my perspective deeply but Im learning to turn positives into negatives). I do experience intensity often with everything in my life especially betrayal loss and emotions! Ill be back to chat later but thank you this means so much!!!! 🙂

• You r welcome...u have a gift-the gift of service &compassion within which can heal you & make you a stronger person...concentrate on your career through helping others in some way...if you choose your career path wisely there is no turning back!You will shine in what you do!!!Your chart says so...

• I really do have those gifts lol My passion and compassion for the world and others is so strong is so hard to really express them without slightly frightening someone (not literally but..you know what I mean lol). I feel it does help me and make me stronger, thank you mystikleo-whats so interseting about charts to you (just wondering lol) because I LOVE looking into and researching them myself?

Also would like to know what else my chart says about me sounds interesting?

• Hi Asia I have been stdyin astrology for 2years now..after I went through a lot of upheaval in my life....It made me stronger...the secret of astrology is that you think you are doing what you want but it is written in the charts...its the dna of our lives.We are just walking through a road tailor made for us...the sorrows that we face are karma of our lives...it becomes easy when you accept it..rather than try to work against it..just like a failed relationship..u will get hurt if its bad for you but if you work with it you can turn it to your favor!

• The greatest strength in your chart is the ability to make money in your professton..but try getting in2 a relationship..it will drain you emotionally,spiritually & you will lose insight of your goals.....Become a thorough professional..

• Hey mystikleo!

Interesting in your last post especially the relationships part lol. I feel I can work with relationships, although Im too focused on achieving my goals as a filmmaker and screenwriter (modeling will come later lol).

What planets seem to have the biggest influence in my charts? It seems my moon in Cancer, Sagittarius Rising and Pluto in Scorpio above are really big influences (I posess so much of their traits!)-I also see that impatience that I possess at times can come from my Mercury in Aries lol. Im not bragging but I have a pretty dynamic chart lol-no wonder why I have such a complex personality!