My brothers friend...

• I've allways had a small crush on my brother's friend an growing up I've started speaking to him on a regular basis, He's such a lovely lad and I even went to his to watch a film and he was so sweet...He goes back to Uni tomarrow and I probley won't see him for a while now...I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what might occur between us?

• Has he given you any indications of his feelings for you?

• Nope he looked into my eyes and moved forward to kiss me when we was at his, I've only seen him once in years which was the other day and he's still texting me, but he hasen't yet said he likes me...

• Actions speak louder than words. Why not let him know you are interested?

• I've give some indication, but i dont wan't to come on too strongly incase he dosen't feel the same way.

• Feel the fear and do it anyway. You have nothing to lose.

• If you want to have any chance of a relationship, you have to let your interest in this guy be greater than your fear of rejection or humiliation. He may be waiting for a sign from you just like you are waiting for him. Someone has to make the first move - why not you? Sure, it may be embarassing if he doesn't feel the same way, but that's better than waiting forever for something that may not happen. At least then, you can move on to find someone who is really interested in having a relationship.

• And if he's back at Uni now, try telling him how you feel via email or a letter. That night be easier for you.

• I have fear of rejection as i invited him to my brother bbq, and he didn't have the decency to let me know he wasn't coming on the day, Well i cut him off, and hes starting speaking to me again today...but don't know if my interest is there fully as before.

• You must be sure of how you feel and what you want. Make sure you really know this guy properly before you decide if you want to be with him. It sounds like he wasn't what you thought he was.