Dreams Come True?

• Hello - this is my first post.

I have been doing various readings for several months now. I ask generalized questions, as well as specific questions, about work - love - am I on the right path etc. ALL of my readings indicate that I am right - I will get what I wish for/earned - financially and romatically - over and over again.

I guess my question is: I am leaving my job after 5 years - I don't have a new job to go to - I'm single and have been for about 10 (!?) years and I have a wicked crush on a married man. I have no real plan or feel any real pull in any certain direction for this great new life that is coming - I feel like I am getting the "all clear" but I don't know what to do with that - what action to take. I am at a loss as to how to act on this "so -called" ideal time of my life. I'm afraid I am going to miss it or scew it up somehow.

I hope this isn't too confusing - any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• I always wanted to know if my Psychic powers will help me do anything and i want to know what I can do. Can anyone help me?

• I am also confused when a positive card shows up in a somewhat negative position. For example - Lovers Tarto spread, the card for "Obstacle" is Ten of Pentacles - A blessed union, one full of love and caring - how is this an obstacle? Please help me understand.

• There isn't really such a thing as a negative or a positive card. In my opinion, it's the POSITION that defines whether you should expect the negative or the positive energy of this card. How "this" card can be an obstacle should be influenced by the other cards that show up in the spread, which makes it harder to be accurate in explaining this.

To begin with, I'd find more than one source for interpreting your cards. I have at least three resources that I use to define any one card. This might make it easier to see how a "positive" card could have a "negative" outcome.

I wouldn't have defined the 10 of Pentacles the way you have above: "a blessed union". Tens normally mean the culmination of the energy of that suit and Pentacles is the suit of money or material things (body, security, etc...). This site has great card definitions and here's the page on this particular card: http://www.learntarot.com/p10.htm

How it can be an obstacle depends on you and the rest of the spread. Here's a few examples (keeping the meaning you've got above): you're idea of what a "blessed union" is, or your desire/demand for one is getting in the way of what's really happening in the relationship. Your reaction once in the "blessed union" becomes an obstacle. You're true blessed union is an obstacle to this relationship because it is not the union you want... etc...

Hope that helps a little.

Sincerely,

Megan Potter

limitlessliving.ca

• Megan - thank you for the advice - this has really cleared up a lot of questions I had and the website you suggested is great. I went back and studied my reading again and NOW it makes sense 🙂 Thanks again - Sarah