Prayers needed for all areas affected my these storm

• Hi Everyone,

I wanted to create a thread for all those who were affected or know someone who was affected by these tornadic storms which moved across the midwest and now headed eastward in the US. This thread is for those who would like to request prayers and those who are willing to pray or send healing energy to those in need. Today I am filled with sadness to see how many were affected.

Love and light,

Greystar

• My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the storms as well as those poor souls that have lost their lives because of them. May God bring them all peace and comfort in these trying times.

Thank you GreyStar for starting this thread.

Love & light,

Marc

• I will add my thoughts, prayers for those in need. For those who have lost their homes and possessions and especially for those who have lost someone dear to them. I pray that they are sheltered and protected. Their hearts filled with Gods love and compassion. That he give them strength and solace and comfort.

Amen

• I can't thank you both enough for offering your help. I'm hearing some areas of Al and Tn are without power and will be for awhile. I found out myexhusband and his family are ok. They are still trying to check on many of their family members and an area near them is under curfew right now. It sounds like many are just trying to take care of necessities in their areas. One area near here was hit by an F4 tornado. Many are traveling to our small community for gas and food as they don't have power and some dont have water right now. I pray that their needs are met and people help them and meet them with kindness and support.

Love and light,

Greystar

• They are all in my thoughts and prayers as well.

• I too send my prayers I can't imagine how frightening.

Love Pfree

• May the Light Shine brightly on those in need.

Provide Comfort & Hope for us all.

Blessings be...

Thank you GreyStar for starting this prayer thread!

To those so affected: I know firsthand how truly devastating it is to experience the fury of Mother Nature but please try to remain Grateful for what you've kept... your lives! The rest is just "stuff." ~ hugs! Nin

• My thoughts and prayers go out to those that have been affected by these terrible storms as well .

Love and Light Loap:)

• Sending love and prayers to all those affected by the terrible storms. Blessings to all!

• Thank you all for helping. It will take a lot of people a long time to heal and rebuild. Many are still without electricity and or water and etc. Without power and water, many are coming to our town as it borders a couple of the states to get food, water and gas.

Love and Light,

Greystar