AURA PICS!

• SORRY COULDNT LOAD PICS BEFORE

• Now to add your original information from the other posting so it is altogether.

A FEW MONTHS AGO MY 8 YR OLD SON & I HAD AURA PICS TAKEN AT A LOCAL ANGEL FAIR.

THE WOMAN WHO TOOK THE PHOTOS SAID I HAD A SPECIAL FIELD AROUND ME AND I WOULD SOON UNDERSTAND IF I DIDN'T ALREADY. AS FOR MY SON SHE WAS CONCERNED FOR HIM AND RECOMENDED I DO PRAYERS, CLEARINGS AROUND HIM. PLEASE HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL THIS MEANS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THEIR INPUT. I DO KNOW THAT I GET TIRED & EMOTIONAL VERY EASY ALOT THIS HAS STARTED IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. I ALSO KNOW THAT I FEEL CERTAIN VIBRATIONS AND ENERGY THAT NO ONE ELSE AROUND ME SEEMS TO FEEL. I KNOW THAT A YEAR AGO I HAD SOME ISSUES WITH BEING AROUND ELECTRONICS (I WOULD ZAP THEM, LIGHT BULBS TOO)BUT THAT ISNT A PROBLEM TOO MUCH ANYMORE. I ALSO GET RANDOM PREMONITIONS IN MY DREAMS.

THANKS, STEPHANIE

IN CASE THIS INFO MIGHT BE NEEDED

I WAS BORN IN SIERRA MADRE , CA ON DEC 1,1979

MY SON MICHAEL WAS BORN IN ARCADIA, CA ON APRIL 2, 2003

• A question...Is your son haveing any problems?

• He is like a fireball of energy he never tires and is always fidgeting, we both have been feeling off lately.He is still very scared of the dark ir being alone. He wont sleep alone and must have some type of noise & lights on even when sleeping.

• First off, with regards to the aura picts, they are nice BUT…for someone to bring up worries for a mother and offer no other data or solutions is a bit underhanded to my way of thinking. I had some similar concerns with my son several years back and the woman I was speaking with offered quite a bit of cheap or no cost advice. Sort of like a “here’s what you can do.”

My son did have some similar things as listed from you. He was just as excitable (I spent years chasing him. LOL) and did not want to sleep alone (still doesn’t want to but he can) or in the dark (still true today) and he wants music or some noise to help getting to sleep. I let him sleep in my bed with music (audio books for children are good too.) and with a nite light. But I did not go to bed with him. This way you can at least get him to learn to fall asleep on his own. Also I only left the music or book on until the disc ended. I did not let it play all night just enough to get him to sleep and then he was fine. If he did wake up later I would just put him back to bed and he either feel asleep or I had to turn the music back on. So with in a year, he was sleeping in his own bed with a nitelite and music. For the most part he sleeps the whole nite thru.

As for the energy/agitation, I found out he had food allergies Also dog and cat). This is what was causing all of his edginess, as though his body was buzzing all the time as well as the lack of concentration followed by complete concentration at other times. (Not to mention him getting sick all the time because his immune system was on overdrive all the time and it weakened it)

Most caregivers/teachers etc. thought he was ADD/ADHD but that was not the case. It was the food. After getting him on a diet that did not include those foods (which was very hard and time consuming but so worth it.) he calmed down to what is considered normal and he stooped getting sick. So you might want to check him out for allergies. It made such a huge difference. He has outgrown most of them now at age 10 but only after getting off of them long enough to let his immune system calm down.

Prayer is also good it calms both your fears and his as well. Also I will add a white light protection below for you to use that covers you, him and your home in general, which I will explain below.

You can use lavender essential oil to rub on his feet at night to help calm him and place a rose quartz crystal under/inside his pillow case. (Cleanse the stones daily by placing it in a sunny window sill during the day and then put it in the pillowcase again at night)

Gem Lore: Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier on the planet because of it unique helical spiral crystalline form and amplifies the energies of all other stones. Quartz aids concentration and unlocks memory. Quartz is a master healer and can be used on any conditions. It stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. These crystals can be used to amplify both energy and thoughts. They can assist in the creation of power and can provide clarity in thinking. They are said to bring the energy of the stars into the soul. Quartz crystal is the connection between the physical dimension and the realm of the mind. It is used to communicate with minerals, plants, animals and intelligent forces outside of the physical dimension. Its natural tendency is for harmony and it is recognized as a "stone of power". It can also transform thoughts into sound, producing the vibration associated with the thought. It provides for purification of the physical, mental and spiritual bodies. It is also a healer of negativity associated with ones perspectives and judgment. Rose quartz specifically targets peacefulness, love, happiness and calming energies while repelling negativity.

Add Obsidian

Gem Lore: Obsidian is molten lava that cooled so quickly it had no time to crystallize. Obsidian is a stone without boundaries and limitation. It is a strongly protective stone, forming a shield against negativity. Obsidian’s greatest gift is insight into the cause of disease. It aids the digestion of anything that is hard to accept and promotes physical digestion. This is an excellent grounding stone often used to focus ones inner vision when an answer is needed for the required course of action. It provides a shield against negativity, transforming negative vibrations within an environment. Wearing obsidian further disperses those unloving thoughts which arise from within the self or are directed toward ones physical form. It is quite useful in healing, providing both the healer and subject with clarity of the cause and effect of the disease.

Other types of obsideon that are good and have some additional qualities are:

“Apache Tear” Comforts grief. It stimulates analytical abilities. Promotes a forgiving attitude and stimulates spontaneity.

And “Snowflake” obsidian Snowflake Obsidian is a stone of purity. It balances mind body and spirit. Placed on the sacral chakra, snowflake obsidian will calm and soothe and allow you to view unhealthy patterns in your own behavior, thus opening the door to change. Snowflake obsidian is used by healers to relieve muscle cramps. It is considered a good detoxification stone.

Add a good grounding stone for him as well.

Hematite is very grounding and helps avoid spaciness. Good for kidneys. Aides in intuition. Can be used as a protective shield.

Also recommend peridot for him if you can get it.

Gem Lore: Peridot was believed to keep away evil spirits. It is still the protective stone for the aura. Peridot alleviates jealousy, resentment, spite and anger, and reduces stress. Peridot has a tonic effect. It heals and regenerates tissues. It strengthens the metabolism and benefit’s the skin. Its energy balances bipolar disorders and overcomes hypochondria.

Fill him in on the good things and calming protective qualities these stones will offer him and he will receive greater benefits from them. If you can get him to carry them with him during the day in a pouch that would prove very beneficial but if not, just do the pillowcase thing. If he will carry them, cleanse them by holding them under running water for a few minutes and put them in the window sill on weekends.

For you, I would recommend the Rose Quartz and Obsidian and Hematite as well. Also use the following:.

Amethyst

Gem Lore: Amethyst is extremely beneficial to the mind, calming or stimulating as appropriate. When you meditate, it turns thoughts away from the mundane into tranquility and deeper understanding. This is the stone of spirituality and contentment. It facilitates transmutation of lower energies into the higher frequencies of both spiritual and ethereal levels. It is representative of the principles of complete metamorphosis. It clears the aura and stabilizes and transmutes any dysfunctional energy located within ones body. Amethyst also bestows stability, strength, invigoration and innocent peace. It is also a stone of meditation, being excellent in conducting the energy of calm to help one to both enter and maintain the desired state. It opens and activates the crown chakra. It is also protective.

And if you can get it: Lodestone

Known as “Magnetite” it has a powerful pos-neg polarity. Used by healers to realign energy flows in the body. Magnetite balan- ces the intellect with emotions to bring about stability. It is an excellent stone for balancing polarities like male-female, physical spiritual; left-right brain, etc. It aligns the chakras and connects the base and earth chakras to nurturing energies of earth. Also it aids telepathy, meditation, visualization & strengthens trust in your own intuitions. The magnetic quality of magnetite attracts love, commitment, loyalty and offers relief from negative emotions Healers use this stone for recovery. It is said to be beneficial for asthma, blood/circulatory system, skin and hair. Some use it for muscle strains and cramps; to stop nosebleeds.

Here is the White Light Protection;

For providing a calm, protected, positive home atmosphere visualize the white light of protection.

When I lay down in bed, I ground myself and feel a part of the earth.

Once I am calm, I visualize a shield of white translucent light pulling up from the ground on one side of the house. (I usually state in my head, “I place the white light of protection over my house, my home and my family.”)

Continue visualizing this shield pulling up over the roof and down the other side, looping under the foundation and meeting up with the other end.

Now you will have a full sphere of translucent white light encompassing your entire home.

I then state in my head the following:

“This protection expels all negative energy from my home.” (I visualize smoky grey tendrils being shot out of the top of the shield and drifting away)

“This protection also repels any negative energy directed towards my home.”

“All this negative energy is to be dissipated out into the aether” (old thought of what space was made of and where energy comes from. I only do this so I know this energy is not going straight to some one else’s house to wreck havoc.)

“This white light of protection also attracts and welcomes positive energy and blessings to come into my home and provide a calm nurturing atmosphere”

At this point I mentally state:

“I heap a multitude of blessings upon my son.” (imagine him receiving these in his sleep and seeing a calm and wonderful smile creep upon his face.)

I do the same thing for my husband and then finally for myself, by this time I am all smiles.

I conclude with a “thank you” and an “Amen” (This protection is from whatever deity or universal energy source you believe in, so add or subtract whatever you like and feel comfortable with.)

This takes about five minutes and has the added benefit of putting me in a calm mood for going to sleep afterwards.

Doing this every night will rejuvenate it and allow it to continue the protection throughout the day as well.

I will add an additional post on your numerologies to help in understanding some things that may be going on.

Blessings

• MY SON MICHAEL WAS BORN IN ARCADIA, CA ON APRIL 2, 2003 (11/2 life path, personal year 1)

Here is some insight into his character:

First his life path is a master number 11. This can be lived as either an 11 or a 2. Master numbers have an additional motivation towards meeting the needs of others as a whole and can be quite problematic during childhood. If too traumatic, he could very well decided to live it as a 2 for all or most of his life and only later pick up the 11 or never. Either is his choice, but it can give you some better understanding of him.

With this information and what you said about him, I would say he is most probably what they call a “crystal” or “indigo” child. You can look that up. My own son is the same way. (which explained all the allergies as that is also a key to this sort of individual but not necessarily) So the Hematite and Obsidian I recommended earlier can help him set some boundaries and protections for his gifts which most probably include empathy as well as the intuition. Learning to shield and protect his boundaries early in life will be a great benefit to him.

Be sure to allow for him to have some decisions in your home. A specific night where he gets to choose what is for dinner and what show you watch or game you play. This should be set up as a specific night of the week, every week, so he knows what is coming and can prepare for it. He will love having the choice but not if it is just “out of the blue”. If he doesn’t know when it is coming up, it will put him in a fit of “what do I do?” and backfire. Also allow him to have choice in the clothes to wear and some space where he can be alone for a while. (allow him to choose some privacy occasionally or know that he can set a boundary)

The number 11 represents a deeply intuitive individual. It is indicative of creativity, a clear connection with the subconscious and psychic powers. A dreamy nature, nervous energy, shyness and impracticality often characterize a birth name or birth date that reduces to 11.

11′s are often blessed with imagination and charisma. These potential leaders often collapse beneath the weight of their dual natures. One side strives for accomplishment and the other side strives to be moral at all costs. 11′s are often the catalyst for inspiration in other people’s lives and often don’t receive credit for their works.

A person who is an 11 is always teetering on the fine edge between great accomplishments and self-destruction. The duality of their nature makes them more prone to addiction and phobias than other numbers. The key lesson that number 11s need to learn is to have faith, as opposed to analyzing all the time.

As a 2:

The Life Path 2 suggests that you entered this plane with a spiritual quality in your makeup allowing you to be one of the peacemakers in society. Your strengths come from an ability to listen and absorb. You are a fixer, a mediator, and a very diplomatic type of person using persuasive skills rather than forcefulness to make your way in the world. When you embrace and exhibit the strength of your spiritual side, you are intuitive, avant-garde, idealistic, and visionary. These extremes make you interesting with much to offer society. You have the potential to be a deep-thinker, and no doubt interested in understanding many of life's mysteries and more intriguing facets.

If you are living with the positive attributes of the number 2 Life Path, you are apt to have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation, and because of this, people may seek you out to be a mediator. In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them. You are honest and open in thought, word and deed. You excel in any form of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be used effectively. Manners and tact mark your way with others, and you are not one to dominate a group or situation. You are the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment. As the ultimate team member, you never demand praise or recognition.

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like your path and pattern well worn and familiar. Your ability to analyze and render accurate judgments is a wonderful natural trait you bring to the business world. You strive for complete accuracy and even perfection in your work. Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person.

On the negative side of the 2, nervous energy is a trait often observed in the 2. Because of this, you may be seen as an extremist who is sometimes the zealot in expressing likes and dislikes. Nervous tension can bring the normally easygoing 2 into a state of emotional outrage, which to those around you, may seem so out of character. Indeed, the 2 can sometimes become oversensitive. In some instances, the strength of the 2 can also become its weakness. You may find it hard to decide what to do at times. Twos often struggle against indecisiveness. Making decisions and getting your life in gear, so to speak, may be a challenge. There is a tendency for the many 2s to harbor feelings of uneasiness, and dissatisfaction with accomplishments and personal progress in life. The biggest obstacle and difficulty you may face is that of passivity and a state of apathy and lethargy. The negative 2 can be very pessimistic. When this sets in to any degree, you are able to accomplishes very little. If living on the negative side of the 2, you may lack common sense, and you are quite often unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Even the more positive individuals with the 2 Life Path will prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment, often shunning the business world. You can best serve society in endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance. Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature. You expect a great deal of yourself.

His personal year for 2011 (from birthday to birthday) is a 1:

This is the beginning of a new nine year cycle. Things that have concerned you for the past decade no longer matter at all, in fact you may find your priorities have changed altogether. Disappointments from the past simply don’t matter anymore. Any work that you do during this year sets the tone and foundation for the next nine. This is the time to decide what your goals are and act on them. A personal year 1 also often brings new vitality and physical strength. This is a good year for new beginnings and projects. Your focus should be on yourself and self-improvement. This is the ideal time for you to plant the seeds which will lead to you attaining your goals in the future.

So getting him confident and into accepting changes in his routine should be much easier and help him move on better.

Keep in mind that last year 2010 (which only ended with this last birthday.) he was in a 9 year which could be some of the problems you saw with resistance to changes. It is a difficult year cycle to live thru especially the first time thru:

Personal Year 9 is a time to close the book on all that has happened the in the last 8 years:

The moment for you to reap the rewards for completing a 9 year cycle has come. You have also reached a point where you should try to put any bad things that have happened to you in the past cycle to rest and prepare for the beginning of a new 9 year cycle

(The number 9 year is one of completion and marks the beginning of the ending of everything you have managed to accomplish during the last decade. This is an uncomfortable year for many individuals, especially if they are unable to embrace change. You may feel restless and things that used to interest you may be replaced by new desires. If you are not able to let go of the past willingly, a situation may manifest that forces you to change. This is the year you reap what you sow.)

Being an Aries on top of the 11/2 life path is even more extreme in the energy realm. So boundaries and a place to be calm would be even more important.

Blessings

• Just saying hello Beth, forgive me.. Miss ya!

• For You:

I WAS BORN IN SIERRA MADRE , CA ON DEC 1,1979 (3 life path, personal year 8 last year 7)

Based on your descriptions of the excess energy and precognitive dreams, you have psychics gifts as well. Using the stones I recommended will help to ground excess energies and regulate them. I would also advise trying to set up a regular time for meditation. This can be during a walk or setting in a chair, anytime you can set up to be alone and clear thoughts and or be alone with them to give you more insight into your inner self and will help you to settle.

Life path of 3:

The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this plane with a strong sense of creativity and with wonderful communication skills. Achievement for you most likely comes through engaging your ingenious expression. A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional innovative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow. You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

The 3 loves connecting with people. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others. Accordingly, the life path 3 produces individuals who are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home. The approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive. Your disposition is almost surely sunny and openhearted. A happy and often inspired person, you are constantly seeking and needing the stimuli of similar people.

There is a remote side to your 3 Life Path, as well. This comes as a surprise to the native and to those who think they are well acquainted. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat to a shell of morose silence for extended periods. Nonetheless, the 3 eventually copes with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounces back for more. It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down for too long. Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

In romance, the 3 is a very ardent and loyal lover. Affairs that don't go well can leave scares that seem to linger. Emotional experiences of all sorts tend to deeply touch the 3 and the drama may take some time to play out. Regrettably, the giving disposition of the 3 often attracts demanding partners. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, balance in relationships is illusive.

Your big test with a 3 Life Path is controlling your highs and lows. You won't survive very well in any routine environment or when you are placed under dominating management. Slow thinking and overly contemplative people tend to frustrate you, and you don't function too well with this type whether you are working for, with, or under them. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

For the few living on the negative side of this Life Path, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial. You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose. The 3 can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat. Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position. Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.

Being a Sagittarius can be frustrating as they tend to have the same faults as with the negative traits with a #3 life Path.

Your personal year for 2011 (from birthday to birthday) is an 8:

Personal Year 8 is time for Health, Wealth and Abundance:

This is a potent year that usually gives all aspects of your life a big positive boost but it especially favors your career and money matters. This is a good year to buy a new home, find a new job or put a business plan into action. While you are in a year 8 others find you more attractive and charismatic and many people find themselves thrust into a position of great authority or power during 8′s influence. If you focus on making money, you more than likely will during this prosperous cycle.

So this should be a good year for you but be ready for the #9 year after December and be prepared to release things. As for last years you were in a #7 personal year:

Personal Year 7 is for Reflection, Learning, and Self Analysis:

Even if you have a reputation of an extrovert, a year 7 is likely to put you in the mood to be alone. You may feel like pursuing your interests, travelling or finding a way to escape from business pressures. A year 7 is like a cocooning stage for the psyche, in which you analyze, reflect and try to shed any behaviors, relationships or patterns that may be preventing your personal growth. This year also favors any kind of self-improvement including surgical operations, seeking counseling or therapy or seeking higher education.