Angel hugs for all Taurus earth souls

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance.

May the angel wings be of your favourite fragrant flower.

Since I will be away from my computer starting Wednesday, April 27th to Friday, May 6th.

I have scanned the different posts and have acquired a LARGE list of "TAURUS" souls, some who have been here for a long time while some of you are very new.

Some who are special to me are The Captain, Blmoon, Paddifluff, Happy Doc, Taurus 7, Living on a Prayer. I also think Poetic 555 is a taurus. There are so many.

I will be spending my 64th Birthday in Cranbrook. My friend allowed me to send this time in her home while she works. We will be doing a few things during this time. We have been doing this now for three years as I had nobody about to celebrate with then. Now it is almost expected.

Next year, not sure where I will be for the 65th. My son, in Calgary, may plan something or Tammy, in Cranbrook may. Regardless, I plan on enjoying myself for my 65th next year.

So a very Happy Birthday to all Taurus'. May your special day be filled with much joy, happiness, prosperity, good health.

Julianna, May 2, 1947

loving sliver wings

• Julianna, best birthday wishes for you from another Taurus!

• angel hugs for all

Julianna

• May the God of all hope richly bless for this. For me, to be thought of right now and remembered is EVERYTHING!!

T7

• Wishing you a wonderful birthday with many heavenly blessing to you Julianna and thankyou for starting a beautiful thread .

Lots of love Mags:)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANA HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

LOVE AND LIGHT LOAP:)