Markie808 welcome and some insight please

• I was married to a Leo man for 30 years. For the last 10 years of our marriage he changed from being my best friend to my worse enemy. He was found to be bipolar, went to a mental hospital and took off with one of the woman patients who was half his age. Two years later he committed suicide. With counseling I know there was nothing I could have done to save him. Such a loss.

I started dating after a year or so. I met a Taurus man. We hit it off right away. Unfortunately, he was dating a few women besides me. He also had a girlfriend. of 10 years, in another state who came out for visits. He had said we were exclusive, so when we didn't see each other for days I didn't think anything about it. When I did find out, all Hell broke loose. I refused to see him or talk to him. We had no contact for 3 months. I was devastated. He tried to reach me, but I would not respond. He sent me an e-mail saying he was so sorry for how he treated me. We eventually met for dinner and he said he was so sorry . He said he realized that he loved me and to give him a chance. He broke up with the out of state woman. We dated for another year. On New Years he asked me to marry him. He is 57 and never been married.

My problem is I find it hard to forgive and forget. He seems so happy with me and I do love him. What do you see with our relationship? My DOB 8/5/51. His DOB 5/15/53.

Thanks so much for your time.

• bump

• Markie Wow !! You are right on about everything. I loved and needed to hear " watch your wallet " lol

I almost loss my best friend over the engagement . She never liked him and was not happy. My fiance did say that he realized life was passing him by , he wanted to settle down and grow old together. I'm going to try to overcome my doubts and look forward to another chance at happiness.

Thanks so much for the reading. It was wonderful !

• Markie808

Where did your answer to me go? It was so " right on " that I looked at it quite a few times to reinforce my feelings. Could you please give me another some of your " thoughts "? Is that what I need to call them instead of a reading? This is crazy !!

• RubyRedLips,

My posts were deleted.

Due to the forum rules, I am not allowed to give readings.

I can teach what the numbers and symbols mean, but cannot give a reading.

Apologies about this.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Oh Brother......Now that is a bummer. Can you give me a lesson on how my boyfriend and I get along as far as numerology? I know we both have 11 as our life path number. Anything you have to say about this relationship and where it is headed will be appreciated. You are wonderful. Thanks so much for your time and effort.

• RubyRedLips,

Rather than focus on the lifepath numbers, you should focus on the personal yearly cycle.

This tells us the current energy which presents itself for one year.

Since you are looking to the near and short term, this is where you should start.

If you add your day of birth and your month of birth ( 5+8=13/4) Then you will take that total (4) and add it to the universal year 2+0+1+1= 4. This will give you a personal yearly cycle of 8.

The 8 says that it is usually a good time for financial advancement. However, it cautions us against being frivolous with our money. This can range from spending too much, gambling, or lending out money. During this time frame, it might not be good to loan out money, as one may not receive back what they give.

When pertaining to marriage. The number 8 can be favorable, sometimes the union can be more about money than love. The 8 can also give rise to pregnancy, so if someone doesn't want to get pregnant, they should use protection.

Do the same for your partner, to figure out his cycle. day of birth 15/6 + month 5 = 11/2. Add that total 2 to the Universal year 2+0+1+1 = 4. You come out with a 6.

The 6 is a wonderful love and marriage vibration. It usually tests us in the field of love and relationships.

People usually get divorced or married in a 6 cycle. It also tests the person on how well they handle domestic responsibility.

Sometimes the person who is in the 6 cycle can feel persecuted for what they believe in, because they are so strongly engaged in what they believe to be true.

This is the basis of the numbers 6 and 8.

I hope this helped.

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Thanks so much Markie . It helped a lot. Have a great weekend.