MESSAGE FOR I BELEIVE

• I have read on the forums that you know abit about numerology and was wondering if you would be able to tell me whats instore for me with a year 6 ? I would be everso grateful for your help

Many thanks in advance

Love and Light Loap:)

• Hey Mags,

How you doing?

I know some but what I realy have are some tools which can be specific (I can tell you where to find the same these) and info which is general that I gathered.

But if you add a specific question in mind for the year, I add intuition with the above.

I can tell you a personal year 6 intensifies feelings in existing relationships and enables you to make new emotional connections. Many people find a soul mate during this phase. You are must likely to get married or engaged during this harmonious year. Although this can be a wonderful experience it can also be sobering as well it often presents a choice: to make a commitment or not. You may also prefer more to spend more time with family or an intimate circle of friends. A friend that you meet during this cycle is likely to become a friend for life.

But is this for someone else cause your birth date you posted on another thread comes out to a personal year of 4?

Personal year 4: This is a year of hard work and discipline in which you will be struggling to keep up with all the promises you made during year 3. Many find a year 4 to be very frustrating as responsibilities increase. A common metaphor used to describe this year is “two steps forward and two steps back.” Although it might seem that you are not making much headway, the whole point of a year four is to create a firm foundation that can support the maturing of your life goals over the next couple of years.

If you want a real cool write up, email me at with your full birth name (including full middle) and how you usually sign your name and I will email it back. Or you can visit the site I use for this at and click on numerology at the left side bar under other oracles. They also have good natal reports but you need to input your birth time already converted to 24 hour GMT.

Blessings

• Hi Ibelieve,

Sorry im totally confused my birthdate is 27/4/69 i will be 42 and i thought you just added up your age so i thought it was a six year maybe i was getting confused with RC as she is going into a 4 year and our burthdays are close .Thanks for your offer i know im a number 2 it was just they personal year i wanted to know about as i hope this one is going to be a better year .

Many Blessings Mags:)

• Yeah, okay, I'm a bit confused too. The personal year is your month and day and the year in question reduced to a single digit. So that is 9 + 4 + 4 (2011 for this year) = 8 for 2011 and 9 for 2012. If you want to cut and paste and keep for reference, here is the personal year info for each number.

Personal Year 1 in numerology has the following meanings: Planting Seeds, Rebirth, Beginning of An Era:

This is the beginning of a new nine year cycle. Things that have concerned you for the past decade no longer matter at all, in fact you may find your priorities have changed altogether. Disappointments from the past simply don’t matter anymore. Any work that you do during this year sets the tone and foundation for the next nine. This is the time to decide what your goals are and act on them. A personal year 1 also often brings new vitality and physical strength.

Personal Year 2 has the following meanings: Nurturing, Development, Waiting For The Right Moment:

This is a time during which the seeds of change you have planted during a year 1 cycle start to grow. Ideas or attempts to change can be compared to seeds that are nurtured in darkness and just pushing their tendrils up through the soil. A year 2 is all about patience. It is a year that you should spend finding new allies and kindred spirits and making any necessary personal changes that might be acting as obstacles to your success. Many people find the year 2 to be challenging as it is often filled with obstacles and delays but by the end any trials you experience will only refine your best qualities.

Personal Year 3 has the following meanings and interpretation: Blossoming, Expansion, Personal and Business Success:

This is a very happy year during which you see your efforts begin to show fruit. You can expect delightful surprises and gratification in many areas of your life including business, career, friends and love. You exude such enthusiasm for life

that others may find you irresistible. Usually during a year 3 you also find that the burden of responsibility is somehow

lifted off your shoulders. The only drawback of this year is that it presents you with so many great opportunities that

you might be tempted to take on more than you can handle.

Personal Year 4 has the following meanings and interpretations: Maintenance, Work, Self Control and Responsibility:

This is a year of hard work and discipline in which you will be struggling to keep up with all the promises you made during year 3. Many find a year 4 to be very frustrating as responsibilities increase. A common metaphor used to describe this year is “two steps forward and two steps back.” Although it might seem that you are not making much headway, the whole point of a year four is to create a firm foundation that can support the maturing of your life goals over the next couple of years.

Personal Year 5 has the following interpretations and meanings: Independence, Freedom, Connecting To Others:

This year positive opportunities may present themselves on all fronts. Many of the obstacles from previous years seem to slip away. Your hard work is rewarded with more personal freedom and a break from restrictive routines. Travel, adventure or additional education might be part of the overall picture. This year is also good for pursuing new employment opportunities or making new friends. You could also change residence. A drawback of this year is that it can make you feel like not working much or bring a tendency to shirk responsibility.

Personal Year 6 has the following meaning: Finding A Soul Mate, Love, Family and Home:

This year intensifies feelings in existing relationships and enables you to make new emotional connections. Many people find a soul mate during this phase. You are must likely to get married or engaged during this harmonious year. Although this can be a wonderful experience it can also be sobering as well it often presents a choice: to make a commitment or not. You may also prefer more to spend more time with family or an intimate circle of friends. A friend that you meet during this cycle is likely to become a friend for life.

Personal Year 7 is for Reflection, Learning, and Self Analysis:

Even if you have a reputation of an extrovert, a year 7 is likely to put you in the mood to be alone. You may feel like pursuing your interests, travelling or finding a way to escape from business pressures. A year 7 is like a coccooning stage for the psyche, in which you analyze, reflect and try to shed any behaviors, relationships or patterns that may be preventing your personal growth. This year also favors any kind of self-improvement including surgical operations, seeking counseling or therapy or seeking higher education.

Personal Year 8 is time for Health, Wealth and Abundance:

This is a potent year that usually gives all aspects of your life a big positive boost but it especially favors your career and money matters. This is a good year to buy a new home, find a new job or put a business plan into action. While you are in a year 8 others find you more attractive and charismatic and many people find themselves thrust into a position of great authority or power during 8′s influence. If you focus on making money, you more than likely will during this prosperous cycle.

Personal Year 9 is a time to close the book on all that has happened the in the last 8 years:

The moment for you to reap the rewards for completing a 9 year cycle has come. You have also reached a point where you should try to put any bad things that have happened to you in the past cycle to rest and prepare for the beginning of a new 9 year cycle

(The number 9 year is one of completion and marks the beginning of the ending of everything you have managed to accomplish during the last decade. This is an uncomfortable year for many individuals, especially if they are unable to embrace change. You may feel restless and things that used to interest you may be replaced by new desires. If you are not able to let go of the past willingly, a situation may manifest that forces you to change. This is the year you reap what you sow.)

So the big thing is that although this 8 is a great year, if you can also tackle some fears and embrace change you will be ahead of the game and ready for year 9 otherwise it hits you like a ton of bricks like it did me.

Blessings

• This post is deleted!

• Oh ok so im a year 8

Personal Year 8 is time for Health, Wealth and Abundance:

This is a potent year that usually gives all aspects of your life a big positive boost but it especially favors your career and money matters. This is a good year to buy a new home, find a new job or put a business plan into action. While you are in a year 8 others find you more attractive and charismatic and many people find themselves thrust into a position of great authority or power during 8′s influence. If you focus on making money, you more than likely will during this prosperous cycle.

Thanks for doing this for me Ibelieve sounds like its going to be a great year for me like i said i just thought it was your actual age that you added together and i told Rc that she is going in to a 4 personal year how far off the mark was i so she actually would be going through a year 5 then .

once again Many thanks Love and blessings LOAP:)

• Hope you don't mind me popping in on here Mags but I just noticed you are same age as my daughter, she was born February 69....but don't forget I was only 17 when I had her....I'm a "young" 59 ;).....lol

I just worked out I'm in a personal 5 yr, sounds great till you get to end bit...lol... but I think I'm trying to "not shirk responsibility though" 🙂

and we have to celebrate your bithday tomorrow then eh!.... 🙂

• Hey HW,

Thanks for dropping by my mum was 19 when she had me i was 31 when i had my first and 37 when i had my last and my mum always says i dont know how you do it running after a toddler when you are nearly in your 40s it so exhausting just watching you and she is a very fit grandma she can run rings around me lol.

• LOL... I sure understand her!... my youngest daughter was 30 when she had Alysia, and used to say "I'm sticking to just the one"...lol, she is 35 now and in a stable relationship, well, as stable as any of them can be;)....but now she is saying "Umm, I think I would like to have a brother or sister for Lyssi?....sooner her than me, I told her I'm not up to baby sitting little ones again....LOL I feel young at heart but this Ol' body of mine hasn't quite got the hang of matching up with my thoughts...YET!....lol

• Loap,

Happy Birthday!!

Make the most of this year that's for sure.

Being in year nine su*ck and I am so over it. Can't wait for year 1

I see they removed my posting of the free "e hyphen tarocchi" site I mentioned in the first post.

If you get a chance try it for a full report.

I had my son two months shy of 40 and I spent four years chasing after him he had soooo much energy. He has settled down nicely and I gained weight LOL.

Blessings

• Hi Ibeleive,

Thankyou for your birthday messages paddi sent me the tarrochi site its great i really liked it a few of my friends have had babies in their 40s and they are really fit and kids do keep you going my little one runs rings around me sometimes i cant keep up im not as fit as id like to be .

Love and Light Mags:)

• Poking my nose in, hehe. I'm a year 7!! That's aligns perfectly with everything from Januray first on, this year. (10/02/84)

I'm very glad I had my little one when I did, she set my life straight and put me on track. Before then I was wandering aimlessly, so very lost. I owe everything to that little girl, I really do. OH! I wonder what year she's in...scrolls up Year 6! Although I doubt at 2 years old she'll get engaged hehe. (10/1/08)

Thanks! This was interesting!

• Loap, I'm not in very good shape right now but that will be changing. See the positive statment there!!! It's a start and a work in progress.

LB, I'm glad you liked it. I'm finding it quite facinating myself.

No, she is probably not going to get engaged but watch what type she connects with. My son would wander off after every pretty little blond girl he ran into at age two. It was so weird. So, I wonder if it will be the same pattern when he hits puberty. Or maybe it's just a guy thing. LOL

Blessings

• Hi IBelieve I don't mean to interupt your thread but I just got into numerology and it seems very interesting! I learned that I am a 5. What does that mean this means for me? I was born May 6th 1992 at 9:28 pm.

Thank you I really appreciate it 🙂

• Asia,

General

The Life Path 5 suggests that you entered this plane with a highly progressive mindset, with the attitude and skills to make the world a better place. The key word for your Life Path is freedom. In the pursuit of freedom, you are naturally versatile, adventurous, and advanced in your thinking. You are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. The byword for the positive Life Path 5 is constant change and improvement. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the number most often associated with the productive use of freedom.

You may be one of the most compassionate of people as the 5 is surely the most freedom-loving and compassionate Life Path. Your love of freedom extends to humanity at large, and concern for your fellow man, his freedom and his welfare, may be foremost in your mind. A great Life Path 5 American President, Abraham Lincoln, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, and ended slavery in America. As the ultimate progressive thinker type, your potential in government, the law, and other positions of authority is unlimited.

You are a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you. This may be your strongest and most valuable trait. Because of this skill, and your amazing wit, you are a truly natural born salesman. This ability to sell and motivate extends to any sort of physical product all the way through to whatever ideas or concepts you may embrace.

You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the flexibility to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. Surely you belong to a group considered the most worldly and traveled. Clearly you are not one to pass up a good venture. You have quite a lot of the risk-taker in your makeup. If you aren't putting your money at stake, you are surely open to a wide variety of risks in your everyday life. Taking the conservative approach is just not in your nature.

In romance, you hate to be tied down and restricted. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are unfaithful or promiscuous, but it does mean that a good partner for you needs to understand your nature. A relationship based on jealousy and having tight reigns is not going to work at all for you. A partner who understands your need to be free and trusted will find you trustworthy, even if you aren't constantly available and totally dutiful. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and to try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.

If you are living on the negative side of the Life Path 5, you are apt to be multitalented, but suffering from some lack of direction, and there is confusion surrounding your ambition. Restless, discontent, and impulsive, you may bounce from one job to the next without accomplishing much at all. A negative Life Path 5 can become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning the home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.

• Can any of these Charecteristics be slightly off or different based on how you are raised, grew up or anything like that?

• It's just the life path. It is not your complete personality and there are always different things to learn from diffrent personal years and pinacles and challenges and karmic debt.

• I beleive ive just read about you feeling the cold can you jion us on the cold thread and tell me how it started and what your experience was like here is the link

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=13685

• Asia you have the same birthday as paddifluff

• OMG really lol that's soooo cool we should start a birthday thread for us both on our bday lol