Welcome 2 New Members

• New members welcome to tarot dot com forums.

We´re glad u found ur way here.

3 major rules admin holds high n dear are:

1. no posting of links, it can result in a ban

2. no posting email addresses as its a violation of privacy of members

3. no posting of advertising for n about other sites, its equal to spam n scam. result ban by ip address. repeated offense results in authorative measures.

if u keep these 3 in mind u should b just fine here in our useally happy nice forums.

My fave unwritten rule is, treat everyone as u wanna be treated yaselves.

cwb long time member

• Markie welcome welcome to our happy well useally happy forum family.

Its always great to see a new member who also joins in to help, guide and advice members

rays of lights to ya

cwb

• Hi Markie! Welcome, glad to have a new member in the family 🙂

• Not sure if i am the other one of the new members mentioned, but I would like to say thanks anyway. I have started a thread and everyone has been more than friendly and helpful. Much appreciated 🙂

Thanks all.

• Thank you for the warm welcome. I was not sure where and how to start but your welcoming sign led me here.

Hope my good intuition can be of service and help to others.

Have a splendid day !

Latina

• this thread are for ALL new members as u´re ALL welcome!

cwb

• just my 2 cents to be added....:)

Hi and welcome to all the new members, just a reminder also when you are searching for answers, please be aware that our readers do this out of the kindest of their hearts...they have lives just like all of us outside of tarot...I for one am very grateful to all our readers and even those who offer loving advice...If we take some time and listen and read what our gifted seer's have given us, then we wouldn't have to keep shopping around until we get the best response or ego stroking or asking the same questions over again...please and thank you's go along way ,along with patience.

@CWB, as always thank you for these reminders...

@Markie, thank you and welcome to tarot...you have helped so many already including me:)

Namaste'

peace light and love

sheila

aka shatz

• A HUGE thank u to u too MyJourney, my GUUURRRRLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taurus58 welcome my dear. Happy u find the forums so warming n helpful. I pray u found ur answers n will continue to find them here. NAMASTE

latinamix196 welcome to forums. I hope u find what u look n need. blessings

cwb

ps choc in chock in choc for all

• Dunno if Seehorse if new or what BUUUUUTTTTTT ive just met him so to me he is new.

Seehorse a WARM n a VERY Welcome to forums.

u know ya love it here so .................... heheheheheheheh

Again welcome Seehorse

cwb

• Thanks for the verrrry warm welcome CWS btw your name means "blessed" thats really cool! I suppose i should have posted in some thread to introduce myself some 3 weeks ago.....but better late than never so hello everyooooooooooone !! So happy to be heeeeeeeere with all you wonderful peopleeeeeeeeeeee i hope that was loud enough for Shee to hear....or should i hit the caps.... SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

• YW SeeHorse

blessed huh ?? lol cooooll!!!!!!!!!

• A HUGE WARM LONG BEAUTIFUL LOVING WARM EXTRAORDINAIRE WELCOME TO

TAROTRED.

OUR NEWEST MEMBER N TAROT READER.

WELCOME WELCOME TAROT RED

HUGS HUGS HUGS

CWB