Captain-Would Like Some Advice/Insight

• Hi Captain. Do you remember when we were discussing my kind of guy to actually date. I wanted to study my dilemma with this a little further. I'm very attracted to strong characters. Guys who have been through things and have wisdom and intelligence. Mature but fun and open minded. Passionate, mysterious and intense in every sense of the word. I want someone who isn't afraid to standup to me yet caring, kind and compassionate. I also like guys who have great determination and want something for themselves and knows how to treat me with care and respect. I've noticed I more into bad boys with a deep side or a caring heart.

1.What does this reflect on me as a person!

2.Will I ever find this type?

3. Do I typically attract bad boys with good hearts (sometimes I think I do but sometimes I feel I attract the ones with bad intentions to)?

• 1. That you have unrealistic expectations - you are looking for Mr. Perfect who doesn't exist.

2. No, there is no such thing as a bad guy who will treat you right. They are bad because they are selfish and mean.

3. You do attract bad boys becasue you have the misconception that they are exciting and romantic. They are just bad however.

• Oh god Captain lol! I did it again with unrealistic expectations. I never really thought I was too unrealistic but your an expert so there is no sense of arguing lol. I like these qualities I want in a guy but he doesn't necessarily need all of them. I guess you are right bad boys are bad boys for a reason lol. But sometimes I think to myself-what really is the defintion of a bad boy? Is it a rebel (I like rebels) or is it someone who can care less about expectations from others. I noticed I also attract and are also attracted to bad boys that need my help (those motherly qualities your talking about). I learned that that's not really good especially if you want a healthy relationship. So Ireduced my type to good boys with an edge lol will that work?

1.What kind of guy will go best with my personality?

• Someone who is a deep thinker and who will support you in your dreams.

• Thanks Captain-that is a pretty good fit and I do LOVE deep thinkers. Could he also have any of the qualities that I labeled above (not the bad boy stuff but the passionate, mysterious but tough fun and mature)?

• I don't think it's a good idea to have a long list of qualities you want in a partner because you will find it hard to find anyone who is that good. Just prioritize what you need into maybe two or three requirements. It may be that you meet someone who doesn't have many of the things on your list but who is still a great companion for you. Try and go with the flow instead of trying to plan romance. Be open to any and every possibility so you increase your chances of finding love greatly. Sometimes when we make lists about what we want in a partner, they are really things we want to find in ourselves.

• You are right Captain-trying to have a list of the perfect man for you isn't really a good idea. I believe once you do that, you hold unrealistic goals and expectations from that person who you are trying to mold them into the person you want when they should be themselves. It's a pretty domineering and selfish act to make such a list and hold such high standards. In the long run you will make yourself unhappy and that other person because reality sets in. So for the most part, I will take your advice and be more open to love. That way I will be well rounded and would know exactly what I want and need in a partner. Guess I need more experience-but that only comes in time lol.

Thank you so much appreciate it!!! 🙂

• Captain how do I find out my rising sign(May 6th 1992 9:28 pm in Dallas,TX in United States of America) CWB told me about finding it on the Internet but I tried and I haven't found anything and I dont want to spend any money?

• Your rising sign/ascendant (from the internet) is Sagittarius.

Your psychological nature is extroverted and independent, oriented towards expansion and sociability. You have the soul of a leader, energetic and active. Your charisma and your drive are fully integrated in the collective life. Indeed, as an action-oriented fire sign, you challenge yourself and succeed in accomplishing the task straight away. Sagittarius is hard to follow because his spirit and his independent mind constantly lead him to go further and higher.

With this Ascendant, you come across as charismatic, fiery, energetic, likeable, benevolent, tidy, jovial, optimistic, extraverted, amusing, straightforward, demonstrative, charming, independent, adventurous, straightforward, bold, exuberant, freedom-loving. But you may also be irascible, selfish, authoritarian, inconsistent, unfaithful, brutal, unreliable, reckless, tactless or disagreeable.

• Thats interesting to know! From what you are saying I do come off energetic, charming independent, charismatic, fiery, etc (mostly the good stuff lol) but I can be seen as authoritarian, brutal and tactless at times but thats about it. Thank you so much Captain! So help me out with this-do I have more Sagitarian traits or Taurus traits or is I just come off as a Sagitarrius but mostly act like a Taurus?

• It depends also on your other birthplanets but you do come off as a Sag to me.

• Lol I Can definetly see the Sag in me in fact I feel more Sagittarius than Taurus honestly but I can see where the Taurus in me comes in as well.

The planets I know I have in my chart definetly is (I only know one house placement): Does any of this make any sense to you lol-I read a chart on it before but I would like to know your imput?

Moon in Cancer

Venus in Taurus 8th house

Mars in Aries

Mercury in Aries

Pluto in Scorpio

Sun in Taurus

• I see a lot of sag in you Asia, but I think that moon in cancer would make you more emotional then the usual sag too.

• Yes lol Im too emotional in everry sense of the word lol I feel like it's a curse at times because I feel too deeply and can be pained easily and react with so much force and vigor that I hate it. I have too much intensity and it can be oh so annoying