Compatibility gemini & cancer

• I would appreciate a reading thanks....

me: 25/05/90

his: 18/07/84

• Cant really give a reading but I am a gemini and have been involved with a cancer man for almost a year it will be a year in july IF it last ...what i can say is its very hard to understand him its very hard to connect with him and he gets really offended when i get mad then he stays mad forever ughhhh he urks me!!For me what we could be what i hope we will be what i wish we could be is farrrr better then what it actually is !!!His distance when hes upset really burns me up inside i hate it and my harshness and sarcasm and witty remarks offends him ....I tell him leave and he will butttttt he comes back!!! He begs me back then when i finally let him he is still the same person ... U s geminis like guys to just know certain things it makes us feel like its meant to be.... the problem is cancer men to me just dont get it they dont know how to ....dont get me wrong I sometimes feel in love with him but idk as you can see its a rocky road im still waiting on the beautiful end .... what i will say is I would settle for him if he would act right butttt i dont think he will and its very hard for me to feel that way for any man but for him i would be faithful he doesnt see it though he cant tell ......sorry for not giving a reading but since im a gemini i wanted to share this ...

• thanks for sharing......:) and good luck i hope for u to get that beautiful end