Romance with a strange girl

• i love roseann but cannot connect with her my friends say shes crazy does anyone feel anything should i pursue and hope for the best or feel miserable for not trying to be with her i feel its right,will i recieve a rude awakining?

• WASTING ENGERY NOT SMILING ANG AND DOING OFF THE WALL THINGS WILL MAKE YOU SPEND TIME DAYS TO JUST MAKE YOU WANT ANY BODY TO REMEBER THE HELPFUL PERSON YOU ARE OR WERE GETTING SADDER WONDERING WHERE 'S ALL THE LOVE YOU GAVE,JUST TRY TO REMEMBER WHY YOU WERE THE WAY YOU KNEW HOW TO MAKE A SMILE COME YOUR WAY OR HOW IT FELT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE,PEOPLE WHO REALLY VALUE YOUR INSIGHT AND CALLS JUST BECAUSE REACHES OUT WITHOUT CLINGIE NEEDS ,THEY OR SHE WILL COME IN TIME,DON'T GET LEFTED BEHIDE CAUSE NO ONE CAN HURT YOU WORST THAN YOU, THATS OR (i'M TRYING NOT TO BE)WAS ME.

• Hi, Maybe your friends are just trying to protect you. However, you can't always form opinions of people from here-say. Do any of your friends really know this girl. Sounds like you'd like to get to know her--that's the problem. You might want to make an offer to do something. I don't know the best scenario or approach for her because I don't know her. Think about stuff she likes and maybe go from there. I hope ya'll have some common interests.

• thanks dear luv ya!

• thanks ill try and hope for the best